A great chase

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! ✨🤍
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

everything felt like it was going in slow motion. we took a rough fall to the bottom and we stopped there. the car rocked back and forth and we all caught our breath. I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked behind me. "everyone okay?" I asked. everyone shook their head "Yes". "that depends, do you mean physically or mentally?" Spencer asked sarcastically.

I stuck my head out the sunroof and looked up, the CVC trucks were still frozen on the expressway. there was no chance they were gonna drive off after us. "looks like we have the upper hand here" I said with a grin.

I came back into the car and turned back facing the road. "everyone seatbelts back on, this isn't over quite yet." I said. everyone else stopped to look around to see if CVC was catching up. "what is the plan here?" Rachel asked. "there isn't one, I'm winging it." I responded, and she gulped.

I turned on the engine and hit the gas. "we're getting outta here for sure before they get back up." Kritztzi explained. "I think I know a place," I said. we sped down the highway trying to avoid cars as much as possible. I really didn't want to cause accidents and cause a scene.

"they know where we live there's no running we're not safe anymore." Rachel stated. "oh please, as if we ever were?" I responded. "I know a place where we can hide out, at least for a little while," I added.

we drove awhile until we made it to the main road. we passed by an abandoned building, I drove into vines and tree branches. there was a spray-painted building in the distance. "where are we?" Dion asked. "wait is this-" Spencer said when I cut him off. "your garage slash nerd lair? yes, yes it is" I finished.

I stopped the car and hopped out, I then walked to the trunk and grabbed a bag. everyone stepped out of the car behind me. "why are we here?" Spencer asked. "you ask a lot of questions don't you?" I snapped back. "just let her do her thing I think she's onto something." Dion added in.

I started walking towards Spencer's garage and went up to the keypad. I started putting in the code and the door opened. "how'd you-" Spencer started when Kritztzi stopped him. "it's her job to know this stuff" she informed.

I walked inside and placed the bag on the table, everyone filled the room as they all walked in. They stopped on the other side of the table in front of me waiting for me to say something. "Okay, guys so listen up," I said. they all stayed quiet and I started explaining my plan.

"okay so while we were driving I thought about how we couldn't go back home. CVC knows about all of us, including you now Spencer. So we need somewhere to stay, and then I remembered our safe house." I started. "wait, we have a safe house?" Dions asked. "yes, It was my dads" I answered

"but here's the thing, we hid the key somewhere in New Jersey. there was this diner he would hang out in around back in the 80s. He would go there almost every day and he was super close with the owner." I said. "so what do, ask the owner for the key?" Rachel asked.

"Actually it can never be that simple, see the diner is under new management now. meaning that since we can't walk in and start snooping around we gonna have to sneak in undercover." I explained. kritztzi burst with excitement. "yeah undercover mission, I wonder if we'll get disguises. do I get a code name? I want my code name to be Agent Glitter Pony." she blurted.

"yes, well have disguises. by we I mean Dion, Spencer, and I. " I said. "WHAT?" they all questioned in unison. "come on you are letting the new guy go and not me?" Kritztzi questioned, clearly annoyed by the fact. "yes, me and him are going undercover as a couple." I said. Spencer turned bright red and turned his head to look down.

Kritztzi grinned at this "Oo I see what's going on here." she said, wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and continued to explain my plan.

"anyways, we're going as a couple, while Dion will be our inside man keeping eyes on the Owner and making sure we don't get caught. We need to break into the office because that's where the key was hidden." I explained.

Everyone shook their heads in understanding, and then Spencer looked over to the bag I brought from the trunk. "what does that have to do with this thought?" he asked. "I'm glad you asked," I said happily. I walked over to the bag and unzipped it.

I opened it up and took out the item inside. "these are our disguises." I said confidently. "were in a motorcycle gang?" He asked. "yep, that's our cover. but Dion will be dressed as a worker and will be behind the counter serving people.

"Alright boys get dressed we got a mission," I said. I handed Spencer a leather jacket, a white shirt, and black ripped jeans. "Thanks," he said, walking to the corner to get changed.

"Where is my cool outfit?" Dion asked. "Here is your 'super cool' outfit," I said sarcastically, handing him an apron.

"Oh come on!?" He said angrily. "Sorry bro but sacrifices need to be made," I responded. "Easy for you to say, your outfit is probably cool" He rolled his eyes.

"And it is!" I squealed excitedly. I took out a motorcycle jacket with patches all over it with a pair of black ripped jeans to match. "Okay, biker girl got style" Kritztzi blurted.

We all got dressed in our outfits and headed back into the car. I hopped into the trunk again this time letting Rachel's mom drive again. We drove into the city for a while following my directions.

"Wait wait wait, stop right here," I said. "Is this the place?" Spencer asked, staring at the building in front of us. "Yeah, that's Ami's diner alright"...

<1071> 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼💙☆