|ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 |𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤

𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 (𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 20🥳) 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛. 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘:@𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎! 💙𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚏ee𝚕𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚘 "𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜"! ✰♥
---------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the living room to see kritztzi braiding Rachel's hair on the couch. in the background they were watching tv. on the way in I saw Jaiden making dinner for us all. she had been trying really hard to make us all feel welcome and make us feel as normal as possible. though there was no use because we weren't. "Oh, hey you back, come join the party." Kritz said waving me to come sit with them. I sat on a pillow on the floor and started snacking on the chips and salsa sitting on the coffee table.

Dion sat to my left on the couch. He was twiddling his thumbs and looked deep in thought. "what's up, D?" I asked. He then snapped back to realization, noticing he was spaced out. "I'm sorry what?" he said, looking at me confused. "How about you help Ms. ross cook, it would take your mind off whatever you're thinking about." he nodded. then stood up and walked over to the kitchen.

"What's up with Dion?" asked Rachel. "I don't know, I think he's a little homesick." I said. "aren't we all?" Kritz said understandingly. I nodded back. Back at home Dion lived with his dad, he was really close friends with my dad back in the military.

we continued to talk with each other when we heard a rock get thrown through the window. glass went everywhere. Kritz and I quickly raced to the window and looked at the rock. "Oh biscuits, is everyone alright?" jaiden asked. "Yeah, everything fine but someone threw this rock at the windows." Rachel said.

"Who would ruin such an elegant window, do you understand how much that glass pane costs." she angrily said. I looked out the window to see if there was someone in sight, but I couldn't see it the dark night sky. "Owani, you need to check this out." Dion said with a nervous pitch in his voice. I walked over to him and looked over his shoulder to see a note Addressed to me. they found us again...

Dear, Owani

From what I've seen you have gone rogue and found some alias to help you out. too bad that in this predicament your time has run out. I would like you to know that I am not one to give second chances but for you I will make an exception. Assuming you accepted our offer we will give you 150 hours to get your act together. I know things you don't, and it would be a shame If this came to bite you in the back. Owani I'm counting your time. P.S I'm not sorry about that window. but if you join us, you get free insurance.

                                                                                                                                  ~Shadow

"This is not good. this is very not good." Rachel said, pacing the living room. "no $hit, dick" Kritz said, rolling her eyes. "Who's Dick?" Rachel asked. This is what a lot of people say is kind of uncultured. "Dick Tracey was a detective like Sherlock Holmes. but Dick came before him in 1990, while Sherlock came after him in 2009 but he was more popular. so, no one ever gives Tracey the credit he deserves." I replied. My mom taught me all about Dick Tracey when I was younger, and I feel like he is very looked over.

"Of course, when I think I finally gotten away they always come back." I said. jaiden then walked up behind me and looked over the note. "Wow they're left-handed, makes sense because the way they disrespected my window was no right." she scuffed. I looked at her in confusion. then realization. "What was my joke not funny?" she asked. "No, your joke wasn't funny but that's not it." I said looking through the pages. "How do you know they are left-handed?" I asked auntie, this couldn't be real. "I'm a lefty myself, when writing with a pen our hand rubs against the letter to make these smudges." she said. "Yeah, it's a left-handed curse." Kritz followed. She and jaiden were both left-handed and I've seen them do everything with their left hands.

"But Shadow is left-handed, growing up he taught me how to write and he was right-handed, meaning he isn't the one writing the letter." I spoke. We all exchanged looks across the room. "What should we do?" I looked at Dion and asked. "There's nothing that we can do but stick to the plan." He replied, I nodded my head. "You guys need a break, your only kids. Owani you're only 15. Your mom would want you to rest, tomorrow we all are going out to the city and we're going to be normal." Ms. ross said. as much as i just wanted to get this all over with and confront CVC myself I knew she was right. I had to wait for the right time. There was tension in the room, and nobody said anything. We all just looked at each other. "Alright." we all said in unison.

Ms. Watson then walked to the kitchen to finish dinner. "I'll go get a broom and clean the glass." Rachel started walking to the closet grabbing the broom. me and the other then sat down and discussed what we're going to do trying to be "normal" tomorrow when I got a text. It was from spencer.

Spencer: I finished up the programming for the prototype as long as you do you part, we can finish soon.

Owani: Of course, I'll finish. I know what I'm doing, Doofus.

Spencer: Sure.... Anyways, how was rehearsal? since you left so suddenly for it.

Owani: It was great. I'm convinced we might win the rock out.

Spencer: I hope you keep that same energy for the science competition, nerd.

Owani: You're the nerd here;)

Dinner was finally ready by 9pm and we all ate together at the table. We decided to go to Washington and hang around. and maybe later on get frozen yogurt. Auntie wanted us to all go out and have a normal day for once. Once we were done eating, we changed and watched a movie on the couch together as we fell asleep as usual. Kritz was the first to fall asleep and then everyone followed. I was the last to fall asleep because I was busy thinking.

There was much more going on behind the scenes here. CVC was planning something, and we had no clue what it was. And I did know where to start. It was always my job to find out what the bad guys were planning. Now I just feel kind of useless. my eyes started to feel heavier as I sat in thought.  I eventually fell asleep completely oblivious to the events waiting for me the next day. Where we were really put to the test...

{1219} 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜