high speed chase

𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥! ☆'∀`☆

"What do you mean high speed chase Owani, you failed your driving test 13 times!" Dion said I could tell he was desperately wishing he was back home in bed, or anywhere than here for that matter. "don't worry Dion, it'll be fine. you have me driving," I said reassuringly "and I always drive over the speed limit this will be child's play for me."

Deep down I was very nervous, but I couldn't let Dion know that, so I just faked it the whole time. "Owani there getting closer, drive!" Dion yelled while looking back at the CVC agents through the window. I hit the gas going 50 miles per hour, the windows down, my hair blowing in the wind, and gunshot sounds echoing far behind us. the night sky was beautiful along with the moon beaming down on us but there's not much time to appreciate all of that when our lives are at risk.

"Dion looks like I'm going to have to lose them before we head to the airport" I explained trying to stay calm "We'll get a move on we don't have time to sit here and chat," Dion said obliviously freaking out not even trying to hide it. "Dion take this," I said handing Dion a gun "Owani!" Dion said frightened.

"You don't expect me to kill them do you!?" he added even more frightened than the first time. "no you idiot I don't want you to shoot them" I explained "Shoot The gas tank it'll cause the cars to explode." I was annoyed by the fact Dion would think I wanted to kill them, I'm sarcastic yes, and annoying also yes but not pure evil. "Oh, makes sense, got it," Dion said putting his upper body out the window and aiming at Lucas's backup.

"Surrender now so we don't have to take this any further Owani," said whoever was driving one of the three cars following us. I pick up the walking talkie that was left in Lucas's car to respond.

"Never, I don't know who you are frankly I don't care but listen up buddy because Izeke Owani Kahale never backs down," I said "Fine Owani we didn't want to do this, but you asked for this. "Asked for what" me and Dion both said at the same time looking at each other. with CVC (Cobra Venom Center) there was always something going on.

There were always 5 steps ahead, whenever you think you know them you really don't. And that's when I learned that no one and I mean no one can be trusted. "What does that mea-" I was going to ask the guy behind the walkie-talkie what he meant before I saw it. before I knew it I was driving 80 miles, trying to get away before it got to us before the bomb got to us.

CVC had a bomb set out of the road to try to blow me and Dion up and we ran right into it. we fell for their trap hook line and sinker. I felt upset and ashamed for letting that happen, but I couldn't stop feeling guilty because I had to try and get us away from the bomb before it blew up but then. "Owani what do they mean?" Dion asked, "Get back in the car and buckle up!" I yelled making sure Dion could hear me over the commotion.

he did just that "Owani what's happening don't leave me in the dark about this" He said while buckling his seatbelt. "they're about to set off a bomb" I informed Dion "WHAT?" Dion Sayed like a lunatic. "How do you know this and I don't," Dion said. finally buckled in he failed to shoot the cars because he had terrible aim. "CVC's number one source of destruction is bombs as we know so why they wouldn't use them now" I said.

"maybe because there at risk of being blown up themselves "Dion responded "Because they don't know that as far as there concerned whatever the higherups are doing is going to just take US out not them" in said figuring it all on piece by piece! I felt like I was gonna throw up.

"their pawns in their game," I said. but then I heard it, a giant explosion that blew me, Dion, and the CVC agents up into the air. and then I saw a bright blinding flash blinding me...

<753> words