Dions great escape

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚝 100 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜. 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 "𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎"😌
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Well, where should I start?" Dion asked. "Start from the very beginning," I answered. "Okay then, well when I first got taken, they pulled me into a van and tied up my hands."

"Then one of the men walked up to the driver seat and drove as fast as he could. I started rolling around into the item around me, stuff was flying everywhere." he stated. "That explains the bruises." Spencer added in.

"Yeah, but that's not it." Dion continued. " So, once we made it onto the main road, they started questioning me and why we are here and what we want, so I just gave them a lot of false information. After a while they finally stopped asking questions and went to the front to speak with their bosses." He closed off.

"What were they saying?" I asked , stepping over a tree branch. "They told him all the false information I told them to see if it checked out." He answered.

"Then the boss started giving him an update and they said that an agent went rogue, I recognized the field name but I don't know who the agent is." He said, frustrated he didnt recognize the person. Then something clicked.

"What was his field name?" I asked. "His name was blue falcon" He said, then it clicked. The spying, the random notes, the secrecy. I know who blue falcon was...

"Ring any bell?" Kritztzi asked. "Blue falcon is, Lucas." I said. Dions eyebrows raised in shock. He then carried on with his story.

"Your right I remember now, they said his field name during the car chase. Lucas went rogue from CVC and is now working for himself, "What a selfish prick." He said.

"Maybe it clicked that all he ever be there was a minion the could send on dangerous missions so the higher ups don't take the blow." I stated. "Who is Lucas?" Spencer asked. "An old Friend of ours turned bad, well he was always bad but you get the idea." Dion explained. "Makes sense" he said.

"Either way their bosses were mad and we're yelling on the phone about "how could you let this happen" and stuff. He then walked out from the front to check up on me." He said.

"While he was gone I'd been working on the ropes and got them a loose but hid my hands behind my back." He explained, shopping his wrists. Apparently the ropes also gave him rope burn on top of everything else.

"I started making small talk with him while I tried to open the door. I then braced myself for impact and opened the door. I rolled out backwards and curled into a ball to distribute the pain." He continued when I cut him off.

"And that's when they started shooting at you, threw the door and you got shot. But then the driver got distracted and they crashed." I finished his story. "How'd you know?" He asked.

"We got Spencer to extract the audio on your earpiece and we heard everything that happened." I answered.

We had made it to the front of the forest, I could see Rachel and her mom in the distance. They both hopped out of the car and ran over to us. "Omg he's okay." Rachel yelled.

We let go of Dion so he could stand on his own. Rachel then ran up to him and gave him a hug. They fell back into the ground but she continued to hug him anyway. "Seriously guys, lighten up. I'm gonna break a rib" He winced in pain.

"Don't care not lightening up, you scared me." Rachel said. Dion blushed to this, he slowly stood up and Rachel let go. "Don't worry I'm fine and I'm not going anywhere." He said. She smiled back.

"Cute moment and all by we have some company." Kritztzi said, pointing to the road. The car lights were flashing directly at us. "Guys let's get outta here." I said. I grabbed Dion and we all ran to the car.

"Move out." Kritztzi instructed. We all hopped into the car. We didn't have enough seats for us all, so I sat in the trunk, luckily it was really spacious.

I looked into the back trunk window; the guys were right behind us. "DRIVE" I yelled to Rachel's mom. "STEP ON IT LADY" Kritztzi added. Rachel's mom hit the gas and we were outta there.

"Those are the people that are chasing you?" Spencer asked, obviously freaking out. "Yeah, and they're gaining on us." I said, still looking through the back window.

I climbed over the seats making my way to the front. "Let me drive at this rate they're going to get us." I said. Rachel's mom gave me a dramatic offended look.

We switched seats and I drove 100 miles per hour. We were now driving on the main road, so I had to avoid cars. We were making a quick getaway when they started shooting.

"Someone go into my bag" I said, looking into my mirror. Rachel's mom reached into my bag and took out a gun. "Omg Owani, what did I tell you about this?" She said, frustrated.

"Give it to Spencer I'm going to need him to shoot back, give the other one to Kritztzi." I instructed. Kritztzi looked overly excited to be given a weapon. Meanwhile Spencer looked like he was going to faint.

"I don't know how to use a gun." He explained. "Aim and pull the trigger, simple" I said back. They rolled down the windows and stuck their heads out the window. They started shooting and took down one car but then three more appeared.

"Alright we're going to have to do something dangerous." I said. We were making our way to the express way above the road. I started speeding up, Kritztzi and Spencer came back into the car.

"We're all out of bullets," Kritztzi said, throwing her gun in the back. "There's no need, we're getting outta here right now." I said, I moved my front mirror and flared into it.

"Owani, what are you doing?" Rachel asked, nervously "Prepare yourselves" I said. "For what?" They all asked.

I counted down. "3...2...1" I hit the gas and went over the edge of the express way...

<1076> 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼🤍✨