hotstage?

'𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝' 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝙸 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚗𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚜! <3ツ
-------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHH'' I heard a loud scream say. I jolted up to hear a loud bang. I stood up off the couch and looked behind me to see Kritz holding a frying pan hovering over a newly unconscious body. she was heavily breathing while she stared at the person in confusion. The mysterious person was knocked out cold. "Who is this and how did they get a key to come inside?" Kritz asked in a panic. that when I realized they were a she. and she was Rachel's mom back from Africa and walked to her house to see 3 teenagers laying on her couch. and was now laying on the floor unconscious...

"What was that?" I heard Dion say as he walked out from the bathroom downstairs. his eyes widened as he had seen the body lying on the floor In Front of him. seconds after him Rachel came down the stairs, then saw her mom's unconscious body on the ground. she looked at the body then at us then back to the body. she was at a complete loss for words. "What the hell did you do to my mom? and why is she out on the floor!?" she said running up to her. she kneeled over her mom and started asking if she was okay. "She knocked out so she can't hear you obviously." Kritz said in an annoyed tone. "Here let's bring her up." I said, "I'm trying to make it better. I grabbed her legs while Rachel grabbed her arms. We carried her over to a chair and placed her in the seat.

"Now what?" Kritz asked. I had no answer to her question, so I shrugged. Rachel and I had school in less than an hour and had to get going soon. "Well, I know she'll be out for a while, meaning me and Kritz can monitor her, and once you guys return, we can talk about what's going to happen next." and just like that we had a hostage situation on our hands with Rachel's mom tied up and gagged in the middle of the living room.

I put on my school uniform, knee high socks, high tops, and necklace. The necklace was silver with a heart. I put on my cross earrings and headed off to school with Rachel. Today was a surprisingly sunny day but it was still cold, so I brought a jacket. the jacket Spencer gave me. it was a plain gray zip up and it was so comfy.

I went to all my classes and soon enough it was time for lunch. I went and sat with Kiri and the others. "Hello Taylah, what a pleasant surprise. Come sit with us." she said, waving me to an empty seat. "So Taylah, where are you from?" Ethan said he was a 5 '7-foot guy with mixed skin.

He was a pretty straight forward chill guy from what I've seen so far. "I'm from Egypt" I answered. "You surely weren't born there though, right? I mean you said you were just there for work you were doing" he asked. But I was caught off guard anytime anyone asked me about my life before coming here. I would always just say I was from Egypt, but I never said I was born there.

"I was born in New York and lived there most of my life until I moved to Africa." I lied. and he bought it because he dropped the subject. Kiri and him continued to talk, meanwhile I looked over to Kai who seemed bothered by something. He was a 6ft guy with dark skin and dark brown hair. He was a very quiet yet smart person. I had a couple classes with him, but he never talked nor raised his hand ever and just slept the whole time.

"What wrong dude you seem stressed?" I asked. "don't mind him, he's stressed out because we can't find a guitarist for the band and 'the rock out' is next week." Kiri informed me. "what's 'the rock out'?" I asked in confusion. "it's a super big competition for bands. they're going to be a competition for whoever wins gets a record deal and gets to go on tour it only the most important thing of our live we wanted to apply but you need a guitarist, and we can't find one." Kai blurted out in a panic. It was obvious that he really cared about this competition. in a way I kind of felt bad for them.

"Wait Taylah, don't you play guitar? you were telling me about it yesterday." Kiri said. "Yeah, I do but-" I said when I was cut off by Ethan. "Wait, that's a great idea, Taylah you are our Savior." he said bursting with excitement. "Wait not, guys I'm sorry I can't do it I'm busy." I said I felt really bad and didn't want to let them down. "Please, you're our only hope we need you." they all said in unison. and I couldn't say no so I accepted their offer, and they all were over the moon. I couldn't believe I said yes, how am I going to make time for rehearsals and having to study with spencer. and don't forget the fact that Rachel's mom is now our hostage in her own home. This was absolutely crazy but that was my life. absolutely crazy.

It was not the end of the day. I finished all my classes and went home. I had scheduled to study with Spencer tomorrow morning on the weekend while later that afternoon I would have band rehearsal. The CVC offer was no longer standing so I know I'm not safe but all I can do now is watch my back. I walked back home with Rachel but the whole time she was silent. she was obviously still mad about this morning and worried about her mom and I didn't blame her. Once we got home, we walked into the living room to see Kritztzi and Dion hovering over Rachel's mom interrogating her. her mom didn't look scared in fact she was actually quite calm to be a hostage. I knew something wasn't right...
<1082> 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤