𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

Jungwon woke up in a warm bed. He sat up and took in his surroundings. He was a bit confused as to where he was but his face quickly lit up when he realized.

"I DID IT!" He cheered as he hopped out of bed. He ran downstairs to meet his real mother and father in the kitchen.

"Woah, why so happy?" His dad asked with a smile as Jungwon latched himself around him. "I missed you guys so much!" Jungwon replied as he felt tears sting his eyes.

He had only been asleep one night but he lived 7 different lives. It felt like he lived for an eternity, like he was a vampire. But he wasn't.

He moved to his mother hugging her tight. "What do you mean you missed us?" She asked as he hugged the young boy.

"I- It was just a bad dream," Jungwon smiled as his mom wiped away his tears.

"It was just a dream don't worry, darling. Why don't you go wake up your sister?" She told him in a comforting tone.

Jungwon nodded and headed to his little sister's room. "Haerin!" He exclaimed as he entered the bedroom.

The said female walked over to her brother with a teary face. "I- I'm sorry for almost ruining everything," She cried as she hugged the male in front of her.

"It's okay, you couldn't control it. We're back now and that's all that matters," Jungwon reassured her.

They soon pulled away and just like his mother did to him, he wiped away his sister's tears with a kind smile.

"Wanna go to an arcade with the others?" Jungwon asked the younger who instantly smiled and nodded.

"C'mon, you go eat breakfast. I'll tell everyone and we'll leave at around ten, okay?" Jungwon devised his plan.

Haerin pushed past him and into the kitchen while he yelled after her to watch where she was going. The boy sat on his sister's bed and fell onto his back. He couldn't believe he was home. He still had the trauma from the different lifetimes he lived but he was home.

He pulled out his phone and opened the group chat he had with the other six males.

[ Heeseung's and his Children ]

Big Baby: Omg
Big Baby: Hyung you did it!
Big Baby: Is anyone else awake?

Heehee: We're back!

I did it guys!!

Heehee: Won!
Heehee: I knew you could do it

Big Baby: How were you able to do that

I don't remember
It's a blur but Haerin was there
She tried to save me but got hurt herself
I remember getting mad and I guess I just
attacked it or something

Heehee: I am so proud of you
Heehee: I'll buy you anything you want
seriously

🐈‍⬛🫶: Wait-
🐈‍⬛🫶: This isn't a dream, right?

Big Baby: He did it Hyung! 😝

🐈‍⬛🫶: I could just hug you right now
Jungwon

Speaking of that
I was wondering if you guys wanted
to go to the arcade at around 10
I already told Haerin

Sunshine: DUH I'M GOING

Hoonie Hyung: Wow what an
entrance

Big Baby: 🤣
Big Baby: I wanna go

Hi guyssss
You're all going end of discussion

Jakey: But I just got here 🧍‍♂️

Oh
Hi Hyung
We're going to the arcade at 10
It's 8 so start getting ready if you want
a ride

Heehee: On it

Big Baby: 🫡

...

Jungwon turned off his phone and got up from the bed. He ran into his room and got ready for the day.

After dressing himself in a pair of baggy jeans and a hoodie paired with a beanie, he ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where only his sister sat, munching on a piece of bacon.

He swiftly snatched one off of her plate causing her to threaten him with her elbow. Jungwon mocked her before biting into the piece of crispy meat and heading to the fridge for a drink.

"I still can't believe you managed to let a demonic soul out into the wild," Haerin spoke as Jungwon poured him a glass of the orange citrus juice.

"It was Ni-ki's fault," He gave a small glare to the girl who giggled at his expression. "Not funny," He crossed his arms.

"Yeah," His sister looked down at her plate.

"Yoi!" Jake shouted as he walked toward the group of friends.

"Yoi!" Jungwon shouted back with a bright smile as they all made their way to the entrance of the arcade.

Once they all made their way to each other they all had a huge group hug, laughing and smiling with each other, glad to be free.

"Let's have some fun!" Jungwon cheered and they all entered.

The whole day was spent playing fun games and laughing. If you had seen these kids you'd never be able to guess they had just exited multiple traumatic lifetimes.

They themselves had already forgotten about the horrible dreams they had for the moment, everyone except him, Jungwon.

Although he suggested the whole arcade visit to get the horrid thoughts off his mind he couldn't shake them off. He kept fidgeting and flinched at anything that wasn't his friends. His eyes constantly roamed the room, it looked as if he stole something.

People gave him stares but all he could think of was the possibility of him actually going crazy, was he insane?

He started to see all the evil people from the lifetimes on the faces of the random people in the building.

His breathing fastened as his eyes darted around the room. He felt all of their eyes on him causing him to try and back into a corner but it felt so far away.

Then he felt an arm on his shoulder. He jumped in fear and faced what was touching him, it was Heeseung.

"No, you're not going crazy. You've found your sanity."

a/n note!!: thank you so much for reading my book 'Going Crazy' I know this book isn't the best and that updates have been very uneven but I still hope you enjoyed!! This is my second ever finished work so there are definitely mistakes but I'm learning. Thank you so much for 500+ reads already and I really appreciate the reads and votes I've gotten!! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're doing well!!
— May 🌷