𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝟑

He knew something was up.
So did Boy 2.

...

They sat in the gym of their school as they held onto one another lovingly. They were at the tippy top of the bleachers, to stay far away from everyone else, and by everyone else I mean, her.

She'd bully Boy 3 whenever she had the chance. She'd laugh at him for being gay and would call him a mistake. If Boy 3 had to be honest he was hurt by this. He felt like nothing whenever he entered the school. Luckily, he had Boy 2 with him whenever he felt too down.

Their gym teacher soon entered the gym. "Get out on the court! Today we're playing basketball!" The man yelled at the many students in the room.

After being separated into teams the match started. Boy 3 was not fond of the sport so he mostly stayed on the sidelines. He'd much rather gracefully skate on ice than run around and throw a ball. He couldn't wait for practice after school.

As he thought of all his friends and the praise he hoped to receive from his coach he heard Boy 2 yell, "Watch out!" but it was too late. The basketball went flying and hit Boy 3 on the head.

The said boy fell onto the ground, his head hitting the wooden bleachers on its way to the floor. Everything then went black and he heard laughter but it didn't sound like it was from a group of students. It sounded like the same laugh just multiplied. A high-pitched feminine laugh that could send chills down anyone's back.