𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

Jungwon walked into his classroom, room 129, and saw Ni-ki sitting in the seat beside his. Had he been in his class this whole time?

"Hey, since when have you been in this class?" Jungwon asked as he sat down beside the blonde. Ni-ki turned to him and smiled, "Mid-year schedule change."

"But I thought you were in this class when I first transferred," Jungwon's brows furrowed. "Eh? I don't know what you're talking about," Ni-ki responded resulting in Jungwon shrugging it off the same way he did a few days prior.

The class began and the two started to write down notes together. "You know a girl named Haerin?" Jungwon asked the male beside him in a whisper. Ni-ki abruptly stopped writing. "How do you know her?" He questioned. "She's in my gym period, why?" Jungwon answered.

"Has she done anything to you?" The other asked. "No... other than being weird," Jungwon told him. Ni-ki let out a small sigh of relief. "She is very pushy though. She seems like she always wants me inside the school no matter what. It's like she's desperate to find out about me or something," Jungwon admitted.

"Don't listen to her," Ni-ki instructed the younger. "Why?" Jungwon wondered. "She's a loner and a loser but for good reason. She's a mean person that picks on others. She even used to make fun of Sunghoon hyung for being gay. Don't hang around her. I'm warning you," Ni-ki informed Jungwon who was visibly shocked.

"B-but she seems so nice," Jungwon pointed out. "It's fake," Ni-ki replied before turning back to his work. Jungwon sat there and stared into space.
Everyone deceives.

"Am I the only one that has noticed she looks exactly like me?" Jungwon spoke after a minute of silence between the two. "Everyone deceives," The older answered, almost like he read Jungwon's mind.

"You're deceiving, she's deceiving, I'm deceiving, and so is he. Everyone deceives," Ni-ki told him. "Wait who is h-?" — "Jungwon, could you please talk to yourself in your head please?" The teacher cut him off.

"Huh? But-," Jungwon started. "No buts. The rest of the class is trying to focus," The teacher announced before going back to the board. "Why'd he only point out me?" Jungwon asked, confused.

"Everyone deceives."

Jungwon and Sunoo were walking down the hallway together, arms linked. "Hey, when's your birthday? I know everyone else's but yours come to think of it," Jungwon asked as they made their way to room 624. "Oh, Uhm, I don't know actually...," Sunoo admitted, a small shy smile on his face. "What? How come?" Jungwon wondered.

"I was in an accident a few years ago and lost some parts of my memory. The others know but they won't tell me for some reason. They also won't let me near birthday cards from mom to son. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't have anyone, but I've told them multiple times I'd be fine. It's kinda crazy," Sunoo explained. Jungwon only nodded due to his thinking.

He was about to speak up but was stopped by a voice. "Do not tell him about what you found. He cannot know," Is all the voice said. He gulped a bit out of both fear and confusion before continuing up the stairs.

They entered the classroom and sat down in their respective seats. "Ooo, secret admirer, huh?" Jungwon nudged the older in the side when he saw sunflowers on his desk. Sunoo looked quite saddened for a moment before putting on a smile. "It's nothing."

Jungwon made his way to his least favorite classroom, hands clutching onto his backpack straps. He made it across the corner and there stood room 1115. At least he'd have Jake to talk to.

He opened the door, and like every day, all the other students faced him slowly. He quickly sat down beside Jake and took out what he had previously been studying.

"Morning, Hyung," Jungwon kindly greeted the student beside him. "Hi," Jake said quietly before going back to his work. "Read the book, read the book, read the..., what is all of this?" Jungwon asked, seeing the paper full of the same three words.

Jake smiled a bit awkwardly, "It's how I remember to do things," He answered. Jungwon nodded and took out a piece of paper before starting to write. "N-no, do not write that down," Jake panicked when he saw that Jungwon started writing, "Find school's secrets." Over and over again.

"What, why?" Jungwon asked as the other balled the paper up and put it in his pocket. "Don't talk shit about the school on their property. I know the consequences," He stated. Jungwon wanted to know what those consequences were but they obviously had to be pretty bad due to Jake's behavior.

"K," Jungwon nodded before pulling out the book from earlier. It was in all English so it could be counted as doing work. He read the first line.

"Don't we all feel crazy?"