𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Hey guys!" Jungwon smiled as he sat down by his six friends on the bleachers. "Hey, you okay?" Heeseung asked. Jungwon furrowed his eyebrows. Heeseung replied instantly after, almost as if he read the younger's mind, "Jake told me about your whole freak out. What happened?"

Jungwon sighed, remembering what he read in the book. "It's almost as if the book is retelling my life."

"Dad, he won't give in," The young girl huffed with her arms crossed as she entered the dimly lit room. "What do you mean? Is it that hard to make sure he's in the school while I'm there?" The man asked, frustrated with the situation.

"He asked me about Heeseung. They're helping him," She informed the man in front of her. "He what?! Those stupid bastards!" He shouted, enraged. "Why'd you even kill them in the first place?" The young girl crossed her arms. "Vanessa! You know I don't like you asking questions! Stay in your place and make sure that boy is in my hands by the end of the week," The man yelled before gritting his teeth.

Vanessa bowed respectfully and tried to make herself as small as he could as she let out a faint, "Sorry, Dad."

"Nonsense, tell me more," Heeseung laughed. "It started off by asking if we all felt crazy. It's not the weirdest thing that was in it, but don't you think it's a weird coincidence that I've been questioning my sanity for the past few days, and then suddenly a book I randomly came across questioned it as well?" The rest of the friend group nodded in agreement before Jungwon continued, "Then it started to talk about a little boy named, Yang. Yeah, I know, crazy right? And it said that Yang lived obliviously in a life of lies," Jungwon recalled.

"Then it talked about his mom and dad and about how they fought constantly. They also said that he thought his dad died when he was six and that he listened to his dad sing on video to comfort himself. But then it said that his mom knew what actually happened to his dad but she never told him," Jungwon finished recapping what he had read.

"Wow," Heeseung replied in disbelief. "That's scary," Ni-ki added. "I know right," Jungwon said before biting into the roll of gimbap that was previously waiting patiently for him to take a bite on one of the bleacher benches, Jay made it before school.

"It could just be a crazy coincidence, Jungwon. Don't let it stress you too much," Sunghoon smiled kindly. "Why are you so optimistic, Hyung?" Jungwon asked as he swallowed the chewed-up matter in his mouth. "I've had to be my whole life. It comes naturally," The ravenette spoke. Jungwon leaned in closer indicating he wanted to know more. Jay gave Sunghoon a look before the younger of the two shook his head.

"I grew up a figure skater. I don't remember much as to how but I do know that I really enjoyed it. I used to be a sore loser but had to toughen up because it'd be stupid to cry over messing something up when you could use that time to practice more, right? That's what my coach always told me. I've adapted his teachings I guess," Sunghoon told the curious student who sat across from him.

"Woah, a figure skater! That's so cool, Hyung! Do you still do it?" Jungwon exclaimed. Sunghoon looked down and paused for a bit before speaking, "No... I had to quit due to an... injury."

The whole atmosphere of the group changed. Everyone's eyes included a bit of pity, Jungwon's mixed with curiosity, and everyone else's with hatred.

"I miss it a lot. I know I worked extremely hard to get where I got. Skating was my passion prior to getting hurt," Sunghoon's lips formed a line.

Jay intertwined their fingers together leading to Sunghoon giving him a short glance. "Sorry," Jungwon apologized. "No need, I'm okay," Sunghoon smiled a small smile.

"Why don't we talk about something else?" Heeseung tried to break the sad atmosphere. "Like what?" Jake wondered as Sunghoon rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, trying to find a comfortable position. "Sunoo, any new works for us?" Heeseung asked the pink-haired male who was sitting quietly beside Ni-ki.

Sunoo smiled brightly and opened his backpack, taking out a pink folder. He placed it on his lap and opened it revealing a bright yellow scene. The whole group of boys let out loud gasps and 'woah-s' when they saw the beautifully drawn and colored sunflower that sat in a brown pot in front of a yellow backdrop.

Then he took out that piece of paper along with another one. "This is for you, Jungwon," He smiled sweetly before handing Jungwon a picture of the sun shining brightly on a field of grass that two people lay in. "That's us," Sunoo pointed at the figures. "Oh my, God! Thank you so much, Hyung! You're so talented. Your art literally radiates sunshine energy," Jungwon thanked the older.

"Thank you! That was my goal!"