"Hello, Kirsten, you hungry?", Nathan asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, no thank you", I said, holding my head in my hands. I just couldn't stare at Ronan in the eye, the fact that he's in front of me, makes me nervous.

"What's wrong?", Nathan asked, putting his arm around me.

"I'm going to get some air", I said, standing up and walking towards the exit of the cafeteria.

I walked towards the entrance of the school, and opened the doors. I sat down on one of the benches. I looked up at the bright blue sky and breathed deeply. How can I be so stressed, I just arrived here, drama should be happening later on, even though I intend not to be involved in them. I just can't stop Alyssa or Ronan. I'll end up breaking Alyssa's nose and Ronan, Ronan will end up trying to rape me.

"Hey", I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Ronan there. Oh great, I'll just keep my stance.

"What do you want", I said, angrily, I just wanted to stand up and leave, but I guess I'll hear what he has to say.

"Have you been ok?", he asked, taking a seat next to me, casing me to scoot away from him.

"Does it look like I have?", I said, sarcastically, turning my head away from him.

"Well not really, you've been avoiding me", he said, sounding hurt.

"Well, you shouldn't worry about that", I said, looking down towards the green grass.

"I should, because I care about you and I want to know what's happening, but I can't do that when your avoiding me", he said, pleading, putting a hand on my shoulder, causing me to face towards him.

"Look, the only reason why I've been trying to avoid you, is because of Alyssa, ever since we started to talk alot more, she would be there to interrupt, I didn't want to be a wall, blocking your way to her, I didn't want to disturb you and her, with whatever you guys have going on, and plus she bullies me, but anything she does, doesn't get to me too much. I would hate if the both of you got mad at me, because I was in the middle of your relationship", I said, all in one go. I sighed heavily and looked towards the sky, I could feel water in my eyes and I bet it's visible.

"Um, me and Alyssa aren't together, like I said, never in my life will she be, she is a stupid, worthless, cheap b!tch, you matter way more than her and she kisses me, I know I kiss back, but that's only because she would humiliate me, she's done it before, I don't want it to happen again, especially in front of you", he said, sighing in a tired expression, he was now closing the proximity between us.

"I'm sorry I misunderstood, it just looked real, I didn't want to ruin anything, I'm not that person", I said, rubbing my forearm, closing my eyes.

"It's ok, you didn't know and please don't cry, your too beautiful to feel this way", he said, hugging me and kissing my forehead. I hugged him back and sniffed in his scent, god damn did he smell so good. Maybe I should stop.

"Are we all good now?", he asked, smiling brightly.

"Yes", I said, grinning, wiping my eyes.

"Good, lets get back to the guys, before they think the wrong thing", he said, pulling me up gently.

"Your right lets go", I said, walking towards the door, along with Ronan.

"Wait, lets have a race, whoever gets to the table first wins", I said, getting ready.

"Ok, 321Go", he said, running off.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!", I shouted, I shook my head and ran as fast as I could, I saw a pair of shoes on the ground, or more like someone trying to trip me, I quickly jumped over it and I heard a gasp alot like Alyssa's voice. I smiled and ran into the cafeteria. I arrived at the table and Ronan was already there, poop he won.

"I win", he said, grinning like a mad scientist.

"I see that poop face", I said, sitting down next to him.

"Want some water sis?", Tom asked, handing me the bottle.

"Ok", I said, attempting to grab the bottle, only for it to be snatched out my hands.

"Ronan!" I shouted, I pulled the water bottle up and it ended up splashing all over Ronan.

"That is what you get", I said, getting up, I felt the side of my jacket and it was wet, oh great.

"At least I got you wet", he said, winking.

"You jerk", I said rolling my eyes.

A/N

I know I know, short chapter, but at least Ronan and Kirsten are in good terms again and the Ronan and Alyssa incident, was all just a dream. :) Remember to comment, vote and continue reading!

°piikamo°