Ep.26

In just a matter of time, the two girls woke up from their sleep. They even went to bed early because Nayeon was over the moon, wanting to see her mom. Jeongyeon couldn't help but smile at how happy the girl was compared to the day before.

They took care of their morning routine quicker than usual. Nayeon decided that she would come back to Jeongyeon's apartment after to get ready for work. Lea had behaved so well recently, Nayeon was a little upset she couldn't take Lea on a walk, but she was sure she would understand her.

"Are you nervous?" Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand as the walked to Jeongyeon's job. She was a lot more nervous, all she could think of was Mrs. Chu's reaction. "Mmm, no not really! If she doesn't like me or you and me being together, it's okay! I still have a loving family who love you and me being together, to go home to." Nayeon looked at her feet as the walked.

Jeongyeon nodded her head, she was glad Nayeon was feeling so comfortable already. The walk was a lot shorter today, or at least it felt like it. They arrived at Jeongyeon's job within 15 minutes. "Are you sure you're ready? We don't have to go in if you don't want to." Jeongyeon stopped Nayeon before they entered the building.

Nayeon smiled and kissed Jeongyeon's nose. "I'm fine Jeong! Come on, let's go in." Jeongyeon nodded, and proceeded to lead Nayeon inside. Jeongyeon greeted a few of her co-workers as she made her way through the hallways. Just down the 2nd grade hall was Mrs. Chu's class.

"Wait here, I'm going to talk to Mrs. Chu first." Jeongyeon instructed Nayeon, which she understood well. Jeongyeon walked into the classroom and greeted Mrs. Chu. "Good Morning!"

Mrs. Chu turned to see Jeongyeon and smiled at the young girl. "Good morning to you too Ms. Yoo. You're early today, why's that?" Mrs. Chu stepped closer to Jeongyeon keeping her bright smile on her face. Jeongyeon begin playing with her fingers, which she does when she's nervous.

"So I actually do know who your daughter is. And she agreed to meet with you, so I brought her here to talk to you. Is that okay?" Jeongyeon nervously explained. Mrs. Chu was shocked and silent. She looked around the classroom and smiled, "Bring her in Jeongyeon! Oh my, I can't believe this is happening!"

Jeongyeon smiled and nodded. She quickly went out of the door, and walked to Nayeon. "Okay let's go in." Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hands. Nayeon smiled back at her and gave Jeongyeon a peck before they let go of each other's hands and headed in. Jeongyeon stepped in first and looked out the door and motioned for Nayeon to come in.

As Nayeon walked in she began to feel nervous, what if Mrs. Chu, her birth mom, didn't like her? Nayeon looked up from her feet and saw her mom for the first time. Her breathing hitched, her mom looked just like Nayeon. Mrs. Chu held her hands at her face trying to keep her hot cheeks cool.

Mrs. Chu spoke first, "My Nari, oh my baby Nari looks as pretty as she did in those pictures. I might just faint, I don't even know what to say." Jeongyeon smiled at Nayeon. She knew all Nayeon really needed was to hear that come out her mom's mouth. Nayeon nodded, "Hi mom, I can't believe you're really in front of me." Nayeon showed her bunny smile which almost sent Mrs. Chu in to orbit.

"Nari, can I hug you? I haven't held you in so many years." Mrs. Chu's cheeks were just like Nayeon's when she smiled. Nayeon nodded and quickly made her way over into her mom's arms. Nayeon promised her self to not cry, but being in her mother's arms all over again made her over emotional.

Jeongyeon sat on a desk as she watched the cute moment she envisioned would happen. She even closed the door so no passerby's interrupt their moment. Her girlfriend was happy, and she couldn't be even happier seeing her this way.