Ep.5

Jeongyeon woke up to a knock on her door. She looked at the time and it was 12pm. She did it again, totally forgot to get up at 9 am. Lea would be upset with her for the rest of the day. As Jeongyeon got up to answer the door, she noticed Lea had small pebbles of food left over in her bowl.

Jeongyeon quickly opened the door just to see Chaeyoung and Mina there. "Dude what are you doing here at 12pm." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and walked in. "I sent a text saying I'd be over around 12, and you didn't answer. We came anyway because you have nothing better to do."

Jeongyeon looked around and noticed Lea wasn't around. Jeongyeon didn't panic because she clearly had nowhere else to go except within the apartment. She walked towards her bedroom and when she opened the door, all she saw was Nayeon and Lea sleeping together.

Jeongyeon smiled as if it was the cutest thing in the world. She quickly took a pic and headed over to the two. Lea quickly got up and wagged her butt... Lea's tail is too short to wag. "I'm sorry Princess Lea for not waking up earlier. You were probably hungry, huh?"

"It's fine I fed her this morning and let her out" Nayeon spoke as she awoke from sleep. She stretched and laid back down looking at the two. "Damn, what time did you get up? I didn't even notice." Jeongyeon questioned as Lea typically barks if no one attends to her.

"I got up around 8 because my mom called me. Apparently, she checked my location and freaked out when she saw I wasn't home." Nayeon giggled as she covered her face to block the sun. Jeongyeon noticed and quickly got up to close the curtains.

"I went out there after and saw how cute you and Lea look snuggled up. I wasn't going to bother you two, but Lea jumped up and ran over to me. I remembered you mentioning missing Lea's feeding times because she eats at 9." Nayeon explained as Lea laid next to her again.

Nayeon gave Lea a few rubs before continuing. "I found her dog food and put some in, and she ate like she's never been fed before! I figured she'd have to potty soon, so I decided to take her on a walk since I usually walk in the mornings anyway."

"She ended up coming back into the room to sleep with me. I even placed her back with you, and she ran to the room with me. We've been sleeping comfortably in your bed for a while now." Nayeon finished off before sitting up in front of Jeongyeon.

Just as Jeongyeon was about to say something the door opened catching all 3 of their attention. "Bro! You didn't tell me she stayed over!" Chaeyoung excitedly expressed. She quickly turned around to the living room waving at Mina to come over.

"Minari look who stayed over! I thought she left last night after they dyed Jeong's hair." Chaeyoung looked like a little kid who just got every present she wanted on Christmas day. "It was expected. I sleep at your place sometimes too." Mina spoke in such a nonchalant way.

"Oh! I didn't know you had guests, I can get ready to leave. I don't want to be a burden." Nayeon looked around before looking at Jeongyeon again. "NO! Don't leave, we actually wanted to meet you anyway!" Chaeyoung quickly stopped the girl. "Right, Mina?" Mina simply nodded with a smile.

"Okay you two, you can close the door and do your lovey-dovey "Best friend" shit. Nayeon and I were talking." Jeongyeon waved them out of the room. Nayeon just laughed at her and continued playing with Lea.

"Before I was rudely interrupted by Chae, I was going to say you're a lifesaver. A literal angel, and Lea and I thank you a lot for taking care of her." Jeongyeon put her hand on Nayeon's hand that laid on Lea.

"Also. Feel free to steal anything from my closet. Just help yourself. We wear about the same size, I'm a little taller, so my Jeans may be too big, but the shirts should be fine." Jeongyeon remembered what she wanted to say.