Ep.13

"Mina the plan worked! Did it work for you?" Nayeon excitedly questioned. Mina smiled, and her cheeks turned pink. "I mean, it worked, but I didn't get to the last part. It felt too early." Mina played with her fingers as she smiled to herself.

"Tell me about it Nayeon. I want to know if I should regret what I just did or not." Mina laughed at Nayeon pouting. Her pout quickly turned into a smile, she knew that Mina wouldn't go to the same level Nayeon did.

"So it started with us just drinking together. I took more shots with her before we went into the room to help boost my confidence. When we got in the room, I asked her if we could make out for the experience! The plan totally worked!!" Nayeon was blushing from the events that ran through her head.

"When we made out she put me on her lap, and she took control. I was melting inside Mina, you have no idea! I took all my courage and told her I wanted more. We were both sober, so she was only concerned about our friendship status." Nayeon looked at the dark sky as she explained to Mina.

"She really cared about you guy's friendship status? Wow, she's so cute for that! Jeongyeon really cares about others, so she might be scared to ruin what you guys already have. I'm also scared to ruin what Chaeyoung and I have. We've been best friends for so long, but I know what Chae wants, and I'm trying my hardest to give that." Mina reassured Nayeon.

"I told her to forget about being friends for the moment. After that magic happened Mina, I had Jeongyeon as my first with a girl. I know you understand that I really like Jeong, but what if she thinks I'm only using her for experience? I'm trying to ease our way into things, you know?" Nayeon sighed.

"Nayeon unnie, considering that you're wearing her favorite necklace, I'm confident she has feelings for you. It was customized just for her, and she wore it always. I could recognize that necklace instantly, Jeongyeon is the only one with this exact necklace." Mina described her input on the two's relationship. Nayeon turned her head to Mina.

"She told me she was the only one with this exact one, but I thought she was joking. I kissed her after she put it on me, the way she spoke to me made me feel weird inside. Like the feeling of not wanting things to end ever, or never wanting to leave her side."

Mina's eyes glanced around, admiring Seungyeon's front yard as she listened to Nayeon. There was something inside Mina, telling her she should've just went with the plan fully. Mina realized that Nayeon and Jeongyeon were quickly falling for each other. She has been by Chae's side since Chaeyoung was a freshman, yet the two weren't at their level yet.

Nayeon noticed Mina getting sucked into her thoughts. Nayeon figured the girl was probably thinking about Chaeyoung in some form. "Mina? I see you're losing yourself in your thoughts. Try to reassure yourself Mina, I know it's really hard for you. Remind yourself that you're feeling new things, and it's totally fine."

Mina smiled at Nayeon, a tear fell from the girl's eye. Nayeon couldn't watch Mina cry, she felt bad that Mina is fighting herself. "Minarii! Don't cry okay? Let's do our affirmations again, and we'll even add a new one in! Okay?" Nayeon wiped the tears from Mina's face.

The younger nodded her head and took a deep breath. Nayeon smiled and began. "I love who I am, I can love who I want to love, I am not ashamed of my sexuality...I am comfortable with my identity." Nayeon spoke and waited for Mina to repeat.

"I love who I am, I can love who I want to love, I am not ashamed of my sexuality, and I am comfortable with my identity." Mina repeated confidently. She smiled after, Mina has repeated these affirmations since the day she met Nayeon. The two even called and texted and Nayeon would help her every time.