Ep.12

It took the two only 12 minutes to finish their deed. Both girls quickly dressed themselves and cleaned up. Jeongyeon would hate to leave her sister's house a mess, but secretly we all know Jeongyeon just doesn't like messes.

Nayeon helped Jeongyeon change the sheets on the bed and put clean ones on. The older girl stole glances at Jeongyeon every here and there. Her mind couldn't handle everything that just happened yet. She even suppressed her moans purely because Jeongyeon didn't want to wake the children.

As they finished making the bed, Nayeon quickly made her way to the bathroom in the room. She looked in the mirror and noticed all the new marks she had on her neck. Nayeon lifted her shirt and there were new marks on her body as well. She couldn't help but smile at herself, Nayeon kind of planned today out, and it worked out.

Nayeon quickly used the bathroom. This isn't her first time, so she knows what will happen if she doesn't. The girl finished her business in the bathroom and exited. Jeongyeon was in the closet looking for something, so Nayeon sat on the bed and waited.

"Jeong what are you looking for?" Nayeon quietly questioned. Jeongyeon stepped out the closet with clothes in her hands. "Clothes, do you want some?" Jeongyeon smiled back at her as she showed off the clothes.

"Are these Seungyeon's?" Nayeon walked over and noticed all the items in the closet, it was a big closet. Jeongyeon shook her head before turning around back into the closet. "They're all mine. I used to live with Suengyeon, and this was my bedroom. Some clothes in here are designer if you want to keep them."

Nayeon was shocked. She just had sex with Jeongyeon in the younger's old room. Now Jeongyeon is offering her clothes and suddenly they're designer. Nayeon was quiet, but entered the closet. She immediately noticed the different taste in clothing, yet some clothes were like Jeongyeon's closet now.

"Why didn't you sell the designer clothes or even better, live with Suengyeon unnie?" Was the first thing that came out of Nayeon's mouth. "I had the option to continue living with her after college, but after 2 months I wanted to be on my own." Jeongyeon opened a drawer that sat in the closet.

"I didn't sell my clothes because my parents bought all of it. My dad is a famous chef, my family is rich. Which is why Suengyeon lives in this big house and I live in a small apartment. I didn't want to live off of my parents anymore, so I started new. I got a new place with my saved up money and new clothes." Jeongyeon spoke as she grabbed an item out of her drawer.

Nayeon looked at what Jeongyeon held. It was a picture of Jeongyeon when she was in college. Jeongyeon smiled and showed her the photo. "I'm not her anymore, I'm a new person now."

"Damn I would date the old you and new you

"Damn I would date the old you and new you. Anyway you look so cute!!" Nayeon whispered the first part before speaking normal to Jeongyeon. The younger just shook her head and put it away. Jeongyeon grabbed a necklace that laid in the drawer. "Here bunny, I want you to have this. Wait, we're friends again right?"