Ep.15

"What do you mean there WAS another girl?" Jeongyeon's full attention was given to Jihyo. The younger sighed and leaned back into the couch. Jeongyeon could tell exactly where this was going, although she didn't really want to hear that.

"2 years ago, Nayeon knew a girl. I won't tell you much, but Nayeon and this girl were friends. Best friends in many peoples eyes, and this girl began to like Nayeon more than that. This was about the time when Nayeon discovered she was bisexual. She knew almost nothing about same-sex relationships, and still doesn't." Jihyo turned to look at Jeongyeon to make sure she was listening to every word she was saying.

"To make a long story short, this girl, accused Nayeon of using her only for experience. It hit Nayeon really hard, because she actually really liked her. The girl didn't believe a word she said, she decided to destroy Nayeon, for no reason. She created false accusations about Nayeon, and one of them was 'Sexual assault' based. Before Nayeon could clear her name and call her out, the girl took her life, and left a note that pointed blame at Nayeon." The two girls remained silent as Jihyo finished.

Jeongyeon began playing with her bracelet again. She couldn't get over the words Jihyo said. Nayeon was caring, and wouldn't do that. "Jihyo, is Nayeon asleep?" The older girl kept her eyes down, but she could feel Jihyo's eyes staring her down.

"No idea. I made her lay on the bed and wait for me to come back. I was going to take her home, why?" Jeongyeon sighed and asked Jihyo to wait for her there. She made her way to the bedroom Jihyo stated Nayeon was in. Jeongyeon hasn't even thought about what she's doing, she was just going.

Jeongyeon slowly cracked the door open. Nayeon laid on the bed face down, she couldn't see Jeongyeon come in. The younger sat on the bed next to her, but didn't say a word. "Ji, are you ready to go?" Nayeon weakly questioned with her face still down, so her words were muffled.

Jeongyeon remained silent and only looked over at the girl, waiting for Nayeon to realize she wasn't Jihyo. She was tempted to comfort Nayeon, but even Jeongyeon knows that was a option yet. "Why are you ignoring me too Ji? Am I that bitchy?" Nayeon spoke once again.

Despite Nayeon saying something, Jeongyeon still waited for Nayeon to look at her. She just wanted to know if the two really had a connection already. All she wanted to see was Nayeon look at her. The longer Jeongyeon is rebelling, the harder it is for her to not speak to Nayeon.

"Really Ji? You're ignoring me too, when I need you the most. You're going to make me hate the both of yo-" Nayeon was getting so upset, that she finally lifted her head. The eyes of both girls instantly connecting with each other. Yet Jeongyeon could tell Nayeon's eyes were a little lost, despite that connection she felt.

"You're not Jihyo. Leave me alone. Please." Nayeon quickly turned her face to the wall, making sure that Jeongyeon couldn't see her face. She quickly wiped the remaining tears off her face, and sat away from Jeongyeon.

"I'm not ignoring you Nayeon, I'm just not Jihyo, and you only called for Ji. I came in here to not only apologize, but to make it up to you. I can't defend myself, because what I did wasn't right, I know. You asked a harmless question, and the walls I built were too high." Jeongyeon began talking, but out of habit, she continued to play with the bracelet.

"I didn't know Nayeon. What I do know, is the answer to your question. Yes I crave what they have, every day. It's just hard for me to trust that level of relation again. I have to constantly tell myself, I'm not allowed to have what they have, for the sake of my sanity."

"I've only explained half of the reason to you, but I was also only given half of yours. I can already say, yes, I am the asshole in this situation. Nayeon look at me please?" Jeongyeon placed her hand on Nayeon's shoulder and begged for her to turn around.