Ep.4

The time slowly got closer to 6pm. Jeongyeon's nerves and excitement were through the rough right now. She didn't know how to contain herself. She already fed Lea, cleaned the place, and watched TV to pass time.

It was finally 5:30 PM, so Jeongyeon decided to head over to her sister's house. Upon reaching, she could see her niece and nephew playing outside. The two were close in age compared to her nephews.

"Auntie! Will you play with us?" Hanuel, Jeongyeon's nephew asked as she walked up to them. "Sure, let me go talk to your parents first." She smiled as she hugged the 9 and 7-year-old. Jeongyeon walked into the house where she saw her two older sisters talking.

"Hi baby! We missed you!" Jeongyeon's oldest sister excitedly expressed when Jeongyeon appeared. They saw Jeongyeon last week, but they always act like it's been years. "I'm here to see my niece and nephews, not you."

"Aw dude! You're growing so big." Jeongyeon pouted as she picked up her already 10-month-old nephew. "He has to weigh almost the same as Lea. What are you feeding him sis?"

"He just started weening. He really only likes sweet potatoes." Her oldest sister stated as she finished with the food. "At least Jeo eats them. Hanuel refused to eat them when he was younger, he liked avocados and green beans more." Jeongyeon's other sister mentioned.

"Glad to not have any kids!" Jeongyeon laughed as she hugged the boy and sat on the couch. "So tell us about this girl you're inviting!!" Her older sister Seoyeon wiggled her eyebrows in curiosity.

"I already told you the basics of her, you'll learn more when she gets here." Jeongyeon truthfully felt nervous now. She'd be seeing Nayeon for the first time in just a few minutes time. She handed Jeo to her oldest sister Seungyeon and walked outside.

The two kids, Hanuel and Eun, were now drawing with chalk. Jeongyeon did say she would join them, so she came over to assist in drawing. "Auntie, your phone lit up." Eun pointed out at Jeongyeon's phone.

Nayeon made sure to let Jeongyeon know she'd be there in less than 2 minutes. This gave Jeongyeon time to put the chalk down and dust herself off. She stood over the kids watching them as she waited for Nayeon's arrival.

Suddenly a car pulled up, and the familiar girl stepped out thanking the driver before leaving. Jeongyeon's eyes made its way up to Nayeon's. She continued walking closer to the trio while smiling.

"Hi Jeong" Nayeon simply said with the cutest smile on her face. Jeongyeon could pass out right now from how much excitement and nervousness she's feeling. "Hey Nayeon" The two finally hugged and held each other in an embrace.

The two finally let go of each other, when a small hand interrupted the moment. "Auntie Jeong, who is this pretty auntie?" Eun cutely question completely aware of the moment she interrupted. Jeongyeon picked her up and held her the same way she has for 6 years.

"This is Nayeon, a friend of mine." Jeongyeon introduced her to the two kids. "Nayeon, this is Eun, my niece and Hanuel, my oldest nephew."

"They're so cute, I like his cheeks!" Nayeon only smiled but to Jeongyeon it was so much more. "Let's go in! Your moms probably want to meet Nayeonie." Jeongyeon mentioned as she carried Eun inside with Nayeon and Hanuel following.

Jeongyeon introduced Nayeon to her sisters and brother-in-law. She even held Jeo, and hasn't put him down since. Nayeon and Jeongyeon sat next to each other during dinner even though Eun protested she sits next to Nayeon.

They held conversations during the whole dinner, and after they already finished. Eun fell asleep in Nayeon's lap after requesting to be held. Nayeon held her the entire time and made sure not to awake her. Hanuel fell asleep on the couch with his uncle, so it was just the older women talking.