Ep.8

As time passed, the two girls had already woken up and gotten ready. It's Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. The two girls know that their hangout is ending today and can't help but miss each other already.

"Jeong, Do you want me to give you this back?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon, referring to the clothes that she's been wearing the days she's been there. "Keep them, they suit you better." Jeongyeon looked up at Nayeon from her phone. Nayeon smiled realizing she'll have Jeongyeon's clothes for as long as she pleases.

Nayeon immediately put the hoodie Jeongyeon let her keep over the new clothes she was wearing. The girl's first instinct was to take a picture of herself wearing the sweatshirt. She suddenly remembered her bitten neck and blushed.

"Why are you so red? Are you hot?" Jeongyeon questioned as Nayeon's bright red face was noticeable from the kitchen. Lea ran over to Nayeon and hopped into her lap asking to be petted. Nayeon used Lea as a perfect distraction from what was going through her mind.

Does she want Jeongyeon as a friend, or something more? 'I don't want to leave her... She's almost like a best friend that I've known for years.' Nayeon smiled down at Lea and continued to pet her. 'I'd get to see Lea every day, sleep with Jeong every day, ...kiss her every day.. Wait no! Jeong and I are only friends.' Nayeon's thoughts consumed her.

"Nayeonie!" Jeongyeon finally managed to catch Nayeon's attention. "Yes, Jeong?" Nayeon was even more embarrassed by the thoughts she just had but managed to hide it pretty well. "What are you and your family doing for Thanksgiving?" Jeongyeon finished the dishes and made her way next to Nayeon.

"Hmm. I think we'll just eat at my grandparent's house. Truthfully, I don't want to go considering it's my dad's side. No hate to my grandma, but the food is usually plain and flavorless." Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon's face expecting her to laugh or something, but she only nodded.

"What time do you think you'll be done?" Jeongyeon also decided to pet the very comfortable Lea. Nayeon thought a little bit. "They'll probs start eating around 3 pm, I don't understand why they eat early. I wanna say by 4 pm, we'll be done."

Jeongyeon finally looked at Nayeon with a smirk. "Asking you on a date is lowkey weird since we've known each other such little time. So an alternative would be inviting you, your siblings and your parents, to my family's place for dinner. Considering we eat dinner at 6/7 pm and not 3."

Nayeon giggled and laid her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder. "I wish we'd known each other earlier. I like you Jeong, and I really want to be one of your bestest friends." Jeongyeon looked down at Nayeon. She had pretty eyelashes, a cute smile, and the softest skin.

"Maybe in a different world, we've been friends for over 3 years now. What if I went to Jihyo's 17th party? We could've met so long ago, or what if I never sent that text?" Nayeon pondered the different outcomes they could've had. Is she dating Jeongyeon in a different universe right now... or is she just delusional?

"Delusional. Yeah, I'm actually delusional. Jeong, what's the fastest you've dated someone?" Nayeon spoke her thoughts out loud. Nayeon removed her head from Jeongyeon's shoulder and looked at the younger. "Sounds crazy but 3 days. We were 14, and exploring our sexualities. My first ever girlfriend and we dated for 1 year too."

"She was kind of crazy. She used to threaten other girls who wanted me, but then again, I went to school in Florida. People are known to be crazy there. Her brother was crazier, he tried forcing himself on me to "Turn me straight" and I wasn't even lesbian at that moment." Jeongyeon laughed like it was a normal funny story.

"What the fuck. Jeong, why didn't you say something! That's a crime you know, and I get it, you were young, but he could've hurt you!" Nayeon quickly panicked after hearing the story. Lea was up and ready to defend because of Nayeon's sudden jolt of panic.