Chapter 16

"Ooi, Airi-chan!" I called out Sakura making her stop in her tracks. "Maaya-chan!" She said in her usual timid voice. "Do you have any plans for today?" I asked making her shake her head negatively.

"Perfect! Then you are coming with me." I said and grabbed her hand dragging her along with me. "M-Maaya-chan, where are we going?" She stuttered nervously as a few people glanced our way. "Somewhere you wanted to be." I said with a smile and brought her to the cafe where we conduct study sessions.

I saw Hasebe, Miyake, Yukimura and Kiyo already there. "Woah! Today's questions are so difficult arent they Yukimu?" I heard Hasebe complain. "Stop calling me by that name. Its embarrassing." Yukimura said making me let out a giggle which caught their attention. "I think its a cute nickname Yukimu." I said making him click his tongue in slight annoyance.

"Welcome Ko-chan! Who are you hiding behind your back?" Hasebe asked as she rested her cheek on her palm making me chuckle at her new nickname. I saw that Sakura was indeed hiding behind my back making me step away from her a little. "This is my friend Sakura Airi, I was hoping that she too could join our study group." I said with a smile as I looked at Yukimura.

"What do you think Yukimu? I can help you if you find it overbearing." I said making him sigh. "I dont mind an extra member as long as they put enough effort." He said making me smile. "I also dont mind. Its only fair because there are already 3 boys in the group and now with Sakura we will have 3 girls too." She said with a smirk.

"I dont mind either." Miyake said. "Me too." Kiyo joined as I turned to look at Sakura who was looking really surprised. "Welcome to our study group Airi-chan!" I greeted her with a smile. "I.. um.. Thank you everyone for agreeing to have me here." She said as she bowed towards them.

"You dont have to be so formal Sakura-chan." Hasebe said as she scooted a bit giving space for her to sit. Sakura nervously sat near Hasebe while I took my seat beside Kiyo. "This is a question paper containing all the basic stuff. If you answer this, it will help me know the areas you are lacking." Yukimura said as he handed her a sheet of paper which she took.

"Lets not waste our time too Hasebe. Lets do it." Miyake said as he took his own question paper. "You are so motivated Miyatchi. Are you the passionate type?" She asked in a slight teasing tone. "I just dont want to spend hours in study sessions when I finally got a day off from club activities. When this is over, I can return to my room right?" He asked stating his honest reason.

"I am glad to hear you are highly motivated." Kiyo said. "Well before that, let me get a refill first. Could you move a bit Sakura-chan?" She said as she stood up. Hasebe then stumbled a bit dropping the cup but just as she was about to pick it, someone crushed it with their foot.

"Hey! Thats my cu.." Hasebe stopped mid sentence as she noticed who it was. All the first years present in the cafe immediately tensed and there was silence in the presence of none other than Ryuen Kakeru.