Chapter 12

"Yo!" I greeted and wrapped my arms around Kiyo who was leaning on the handrail facing the ocean. I inhaled his familiar scent smiling to myself happy that I get to hold him like this.

I know it hasnt been even a couple weeks since we started dating but I wonder how exactly does he feel about all this

I know it hasnt been even a couple weeks since we started dating but I wonder how exactly does he feel about all this. He said he wanted to give this relationship a try but there is this tiny voice in my head wondering if I too one day would become nothing more than his mere tool.

How exactly would I feel if that is what I become to him? Ouch...! It kinda hurts to just think about it. I know I intrigue him a lot, he said that he trusts me when I confessed and I know he is curious to know how it feels to be loved and cared for.

He hasnt exactly let his guard down around me completely but I also noticed he isnt keeping this unbreakable wall around him with me anymore. As much as I would love to think he trusts me completely, I know thats not the case.

If anything, I would say he is at ease knowing that he is my weakness which he could exploit at anytime if he finds that I am not who I claim to be.

Truthfully, I should probably be cautious around him. But no, I trust him. Thats how a relationship works. He is entirely new to the concept of placing trust in someone else other than him and sharing your emotions with others.

I will make him realise its okay to do that. To feel cherished. To feel valued not just for his intelligence and the fact that he is a genius but also accepting the minor flaws he has. To be loved and love like an actual person.

I have confidence in myself. I know I can do this. I wouldnt have confessed if I didnt have what it takes.

He placed his hands on mine breaking my thoughts. "Had dinner?" I asked my voice a little muffled cause it was pressed against his back. "I did, what about you?" He asked back. "I had dinner with Ryu. So, what did you call me here for?" I asked having a pretty decent idea on why. I also have a few things to talk about on what happened so far.

"Its about Kushida." He said making me unwrap my arms as he turned around to face me. "Its about time. Are you going to turn her into one of your pawns too?" I asked curiously.

In the LN, he never had any evidence against Kushida but now he does. He could expel her or turn her into a pawn if he plays the cards right. "She is a useful asset for the class. Turning her into a pawn would be an ideal strategy. But confronting her directly would only make her go berserk in silent. She isnt someone you can subdue with a single threat." He replied making me think for a while.

"Hmm.. that is kinda true. I know she holds deep grudges and would definitely try something even if we try instilling fear. She is a pest which isnt easy to get rid of. But if she goes on disrupting the class like this, there is something that needs to be done." I said and turned to look at the ocean.

"I am guessing you are choosing to play the waiting game? And you wanted me to tell not to make a move on Kushida anytime soon. Is that right?" I asked finally catching on. He knows I am looking for the perfect moment to destroy her which is exactly why he wants me to wait.