Chapter 4

Finally!

Here I was getting ready to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School or ANHS.

I just couldnt contain my excitement. I am going to meet Kiyo again. Just thinking about it makes my heart race.

I am finally back to being Kouenji Maaya full time. No more colored contacts, no more dying my hair brown. My fans were really upset when I announced my hiatus but many of them supported me since they knew I was still a teenager and have a whole life ahead.

My mom was weeping when she learned that we decided to join ANHS because she wont be able to see us for 3 whole years. To my surprise, it was my grandpa who suggested that we attend ANHS because he wanted the heir of Kouenji Conglomerate to be graduated from the best of all schools.

I didnt care about any of that stuff. I am just happy that I will be able to meet Kiyo again. I definitely was put in Class D. I acted extra snarky during my interview and did average in my exams.

Now, I get to go to my dream school just to meet my the guy of my dreams! Did that sound too cringe? Nevermind.

My dad insisted to take the limo to drop us in school but both me and Ro decided to take the bus. Speaking of Ro, that cocky asshole is now a 6 feet tall giant while I am like 5'2".

And he also has the fucking audacity to mock me because of how short I am. Hmmph! Just because I am short doesnt mean I cant kick his ass in a fight. He also developed a lot of muscles. He is still in the lean category yet he is built. Yep, I still can beat him in a fight.

Me and Ro got in the bus and guess who I saw first.

No. Not Kiyotaka. It was Suzune. Horikita Suzune. She really is pretty in person. She was reading a book not paying any attention to those around her. Kiyo was not there yet. I remembered in which seat he would sit. Thankfully there was an empty seat just behind it and I took it gladly as I waited for Kiyo to board the bus.

And just like that, there he was. I averted my face to look at the window to make sure he doesnt notice me. I was wearing my mask anyway. And as I expected, he took the seat right in front of me.

I gathered the scent of sandalwood with a hint of mint as he sat down. Wow, he smelled really good.

Seeing Kiyo - check

Making sure he didnt notice me  - check.

Now I wait for the right time to make a grand entrance. Just like I expected, I saw the two faced Kushida Kikyo being the social angel she is as she asked Rokusuke to give up his seat for the old lady.

But Ro being Ro just straight up refused to stand up. But Kushida being Kushida was persistent in her facade. "Wont someone give up their seat for this woman? It doesnt matter who. Please!" She said with courage as her eyes shined with determination.

I saw Kiyo looking at Horikita trying to analyze her as I raised my hand.

"She can sit here. I will give my seat." I said successfully catching Kiyo's attention. I saw Ro looking at me with an eyebrow raised but then shrugged it off as he went back to day dreaming.

"Thank you very much dear!" The old lady thanked me. And I stood right next to where Kiyo was sitting as I grabbed the bar on top for balance with one hand while my other hand rested on the seat right in front of Kiyo.

His brown and golden eyes met my red eyes and I noticed his eyes widen ever so slightly. Bingo! He recognizes me, even though I am wearing a mask. I gave him a smile as my eyes crinkled as he sat there quite shocked but soon composed himself.