Chapter 10

I was just walking around the island completely bored. Today was the second day of the survival exam, Kiyo and Horikita left to check out on what other classes were doing while I was busy cooking fish for everyone.

After doing my share of work I just roamed around the island when I came across an interesting scene. I saw Horikita and Kiyo infront of a shirtless Katsuragi surrounded by several Class A students.

"One class occupies a spot and they protect it until the test ends. If you try to break this unspoken rule, there will be war." Katsuragi said with confidence when I decided to make an appearance.

"Woah! You sound so scary Katsuragi-kun." I said with sarcasm effectively catching everyone's attention. "You are really intimidating. Have you ever tried for the role of an antagonist? You would fit perfectly." I said as I walked towards Kiyo and Horikita.

Horikita looked surprised that I was there while Katsuragi was trying not to get riled up by my words. "Leave!" Thats all he said making me chuckle. "Arent you a meanie?" I said with a pout as I hooked my arms with both Kiyo and Horikita.

"Convey my regards to Sakayanagi will you? I am really sad she couldnt attend the exam." I yelled as I dragged them away. Horikita got out of my hold once we were away from them. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well, I found another spot and I cant secure it without you can I?" I said which surprised her. "You found a hidden spot?" She asked making me nod. "We get extra points for it dont we? I just stumbled upon one and came searching for you. Its not far away from here. Soo.. want to come?" I asked knowing she had no choice but to follow me.

After a good 20 minutes of walking we came to spot that resembled a cave much like the ones Class A were in and it was unoccupied. "It doesnt matter if we are here to stay in it or not. As long as the leader swipes the card, we gain the bonus point and no one can take hold of this place for 8 hours." I said and Horikita wasted no time in swiping the card after making sure we were alone and had no peeping toms.

We then made our way towards the beach and saw Class C having the best day of their life. "You are kidding me! What is Class C thinking?" Horikita exclaimed when a boy came to us. "Umm.. Ryuen-san wants to see you." He said and we made our way towards the magenta haired male.

We saw as he treated his classmates like slaves and said he was enjoying the vacation like he is supposed to. Horikita then asked about Ibuki making Ryuen give a carefree response.

He then looked at me. "You are awfully silent pretty bitch." He said making me smirk. "Dont tell me you missed me Dictator-kun?" I asked making him chuckle. "You have a simplistic way of thinking, you are wasting all the class points you have been offered." Horikita said with arms crossed on her chest.

"Forget all that. Why dont you come play with me? I will prepare a special tent just for the both of us." He shamelessly flirted with Horikita. "Lets go. Being here only makes me sick." Horikita said as she turned away to leave.

"Bye byee Dictator-kun!" I waved my hands at Ryuen and joined Horikita and Kiyo.

~

It was day 5 of the survival test when the problem of the stolen underwear started. I spent the last 2 days spending time with Airi and making sure she doesnt feel alone. She was really shy and physically weaker to keep up with my energy but we managed to keep ourselves entertained by talking about stuff we liked in common.

Apparantly she is also a fan of Angel. So that was a common ground for us. Its not an everyday thing that you get to personally know how your fans feel about you. So it was fun.

So as of now I stood there yawning trying to get rid of my sleepy state as the girls argued over a pair of underwear.

I watched as Hirata pat down everyone while Kiyo stood in a corner. I looked at Ibuki who was facing the other way not even bothering to see what was happening. I made my way to the back of the tent and pulled Kiyo for a second. I inserted my hand into his pocket and took out Karuizawa's underwear while he looked at me, his eyes displaying a hint of shock.