Mam I hope you can wait here for a little while, Mrs.kim is not at home right now, as soon as she comes you can go and fetch the file he said.

Okay, but can you please bring a glass of water for me. The weather is so hot today Mia said. The guard contemplated for a minute but nonetheless went into his small cabin to bring water.

At the same time Mr.Min sneaking entered and reached near the backdoor of the house.

You were on your way back home when your phone rang. Looking at the caller Id a smile crept up upon your lips. Answering the phone you uttered,

Hello,

You went out without informing me comes Taehyung voice from the other side.

I just went to the mart near our house don't worry Mr.kim you said as you heard him scoffing.

Mrs.kim next time do inform me hmm he said as you smiled a little.

Okay Boss.

Well I've sent my secretary at home to fetch a file, she must be waiting outside for you he said.

Oh okay I'll give her the file then. Where have you kept it? you asked as he replied.

It's in my study.

Hmm okay then we'll meet at home bye> you said.

Bye love you he said and hanged up before you can even reply.

You reached home and saw Mia who was sitting in the porch. She stood up seeing you and spoke,

I'm here to take a file. You nodded your head at her let led her inside the house.

You can sit here till then I'll bring the file you said and left.

As Mia saw you going upstairs she immediately searched for the backdoor and opened it silently. Immediately coming back in the living room she settled herself on the couch taking a deep breathe. She sent a message to Mr.Min and kept her phone down.

While you were in the study room you saw a bunch of files kept on the table which made you confused.

Now which one does Taehyung need, never mind I'll just call him you mumbled to yourself and called Taehyung who picked up the call at the third ring.

Yes, his voice came from the other side.

Ah Tae which file do you need. There are so many on the table.

There's a file where Bae Corp. must be written. That one he said.

Okay, I found it you said but you forgot to hang up the call.

Taehyung frowned when you didn't said anything but realised you must've forgot to cut the call in hurry. He let it that way and heard you mumbling to ypurself.

He smiled listening to you.

Here's the file you said handing over the file to Mia as she took it and left without even saying a thanks.

Thankless women you said at her retreating figure. As soon as Mia left you plopped yourself on the couch and closed your eyes.

Y/n let's rest a bit then we'll go back to work you cheered up yourself having no idea that Taehyung was listening to your self talks on the phone.

Hello, my dear daughter.

You jolted up from your place listening to the voice. Looking at the person's figure in your living room out of nowhere made you scared.

W-What are you doing here? How did you entered in my house?

That's a long story and I'm in no mood to tell you. I'm here to complete the work that you left incomplete.

He said as you fisted your hands in anger.

Leave now, I won't tolerate you here. Do you get that!! You raised your voice at him.

Don't forget your place Y/n. I'm asking you nicely, do it or else I've other options too and I'm sure you won't like them. He said glaring at you as you scoffed at him.

Shut that mouth of yours, if you think you can scare me then let me tell you that you are wrong you said as he laughed at you.

Y/n, I demand that you sign the property papers over to me immediately he said angrily as you were taken aback by his tone.

Mr.Min, why would you ask me to do such a thing? This property is left to me by mother, and I intend to honor her by taking care of it.

You ungrateful child! That property should be mine! I deserve it more than you ever will! he said his voice trembling with rage.

Your heart sank as you realized the depth of your father's greed. You couldn't believe the audacity this man standing before her has. Fear began to creep into your voice.

 I cannot give you what rightfully belongs to me. Please understand.

 If you won't sign those papers, then I'll make sure you never see another day  he said menacingly making you  afraid.

Your eyes widened in terror as your father lunged towards you, a glint of madness in his eyes.  You fought desperately to defend yourself, but your father's strength overpowered you. You felt a searing pain near your neck as he struck you with a knife.

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Do Vote🖤
Raise out your opinions regarding the Chapter.