Chapter 4 - You?

Hello roses, how are y'all doing?

Today I am so happy. We crossed 2k views and a hundred votes. Thank you so much, I love you all so much and thanks for supporting me.

Here's another update, don't forget to vote and comment. 

And the ship name for Rishabh and Diya will be DiSha. (Thank you so much @shayinaagrwall and @ruhanishah42 for the suggestions)

Don't forget to listen to the song attached (I love this song).

Enjoy!

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

We decided to leave for Riya's house.

As we reached Riya's house, her parents welcomed us and seated us. As I was about to sit, I heard the slow sounds of someone's anklets.

I looked back only to find a girl trying to climb the stairs, all I could see was her back, she was wearing a simple white Anarkali-styled kurti.

My heart skipped a beat, I wanted her to turn and look at me but she ignored me and went upstairs.

She felt familiar.

(Imagine her going upstairs)

I was thinking about her when I felt someone hugging me. I looked at her and it was none other than my fiance Riya. She passed me a cheeky smile which I found fake, I don't know why. Sometimes I find Riya so fake, I don't love anyone but I decided to give this relationship 100%, I have a few expectations from her, I don't want her to become a housewife and work like a maid but I want her to take care of my family.

The other day I heard Radhika, Krishna and Dhruv talking about Riya which wasn't pleasant to hear, but I chose to ignore them because my parents chose her for me and because she was my college fellow I agreed to the marriage. And I think that she might not be so bad and they all might have misunderstood her.

Shrugging off all of these unnecessary thoughts I finally sat down. I was really zoned out, Riya's mother took all of the ladies to another room and now here in the living room me, Dada ji (grandfather) and Baba (father) were sitting along with Riya's father.

ReplacementOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara