Chapter 2 - Diya 2

Hello Roses, I am back with another update.

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts!!!

Don't forget to listen to the song attached!

Enjoy!!!

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I jerked up as I felt cold water on my face. I open my eyes and look at the face I would hate to see. All I wanted to do was to slap her, how dare she?

I don't sleep much, but when I do, I just sleep like I am dead. When I was young I once slept for 16 hours straight and my parents freaked out as I wasn't waking up, they took me to the hospital and then I just woke up randomly. I chuckled in my mind, remembering those good old days.

I came out of my trance as I heard my Tayi ji (Her father's elder brother's wife), none other than the great Meera Ankush Mehta, screaming at me.

She said, "You useless b**ch, I clearly told you to wake up at 7 a.m., didn't I? "

"Was I the one who locked myself in that freezing cold room? I just came back and barely even took a 15-minute nap. " I replied in my sleepy voice.

Her face was red, she was fuming in anger. "HOW DARE YOU REPLY BACK TO ME HUH? I should have thrown you out the day you came here." She said, then she came closer to me and held my face, gripping my jaw tightly making my lips pout. "This is your last warning, otherwise I won't stop from ruining your career and you know what I mean! Now get up and come down in 10 minutes, the Rathore's will be here shortly, so after doing your chores, lock yourself in the room and don't you even dare to show this filthy face of yours to them." And then she left.

Tears make their way out of my eyes falling on my cheek. I looked at my bruised hand and even more tears made their way to my cheeks as I remembered yesterday's event.

Yesterday,

I was peacefully reading a novel, and suddenly my door burst open and showed up my not-so-sweet elder cousin (Riya Mehta). She looks at me and rolls her eyes.

She throws a piece of cloth on my face and says "Wear this and get ready, we need to leave soon".

Before I could reply, she left the room. I changed as she said because there is no way that I could say no to her because this whole family is waiting when I do a single mistake and they taunt my parents. Even though this is not a big thing If I tell her that I won't go, but I know that they will call my parents and tell them how I disrespected Riya and was rude to her and blah blah blah. And my father being a good young brother will scold me. My father is good but all of the decisions are taken by the elder who is none other than my Taya ji.

I looked at myself in the mirror I was wearing a calf-length long black dress with a small slit and black heels.