Characters

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

M A I N   L E A D S

Diya Mehta, She wants a simple, lovely, cute professional and personal life that includes a loving and caring husband, her friends and family. Never believed in love at first sight. Never dated anyone. Even though she was born in the 21st century, she wants a love life like the 90s simple and cute full of trust, respect and love.

 Even though she was born in the 21st century, she wants a love life like the 90s simple and cute full of trust, respect and love

24 Years Old

Is studying English Literature 

Wants to become a Writer

Sensitive, Caring, Career Oriented yet Cold

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

Rishabh Singh Rathore, The Rathore Heir, is supposed to take full responsibility for the Rathore enterprises and the Rathore family. He loves his family especially his younger brother Krishna and cousins Dhruv and Radhika. He is popular because of his looks and business and is wanted by all women. He never had any relationships, one-night stands or flings. He believes in being a one-man woman. 

27 Years Old

27 Years Old

King of Rajasthan

Business man / Mafia

Double-faced, Manipulative, Obsessed but Loyal

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

T H E I R   F A M A L I E S

The Rathore's:

Anand Singh Rathore. Grandfather of Rishabh, Krishna, Dhruv and Radhika. And the father of Rajesh and Vikram.

Rajesh Singh Rathore. Eldest son of Anand Singh Rathore. Father of Rishabh and Krishna.

Shruti Rajesh Singh Rathore. Wife of Rajesh Singh Rathore. Mother of Rishabh and Krishna.

Krishna Singh Rathore. 2nd grandchild of Anand Singh Rathore. A famous 23-year-old singer and model. Is a playboy, never had a serious relationship. Cares a lot about his family and work.

Vikram Singh Rathore. Youngest son of Anand Singh Rathore. Father of Dhruv and Radhika.

Anushka Vikram Singh Rathore. Wife of Vikram Singh Rathore. Mother of Dhruv and Radhika.

Dhruv Singh Rathore. 3rd grandchild of Anand Singh Rathore. Immature, loves to irritate his twin sister, Radhika, and loves his family the most, especially his cousin brothers Rishabh and Krishna. 17 years old.

Radhika Singh Rathore. The youngest grandchild of Anand Singh Rathore. And the only female grandchild which makes her loved by all. 17 years old.

The Mehtas:

Aayush Mehta. Father of Diya. An engineer.

Mahika Aayush Mehta. Wife of Aayush Mehta. Mother Diya.

Ankush Mehta. A small business owner. Father of Riya. And a gold digger. Wants his daughter to get married to Rishabh to grow his business.

Meera Ankush Mehta. Wife of Ankush Mehta. Mother of Riya.

Riya Mehta. 26 years old, she was a playgirl in college. Always jealous of Diya. All she wants is Money, Money and Money. She is greedy and a gold digger but does she care? No, she didn't, why should she? She was supposed to get married but she decided to write her own fate and ran away.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

B E S T   F R I E N D S

Preeti Chauhan. Diya's only best friend.

Samarth Roy. Rishabh's business partner and childhood friend.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

P.S: (I know there are a lot of characters but don't worry, I won't put them all at the same time except for the wedding part)