Chapter 28 - Preparation

Hello everyone, I am back.

I hope you are doing good.

Here is the update.

The update not might be as good so I already apologize.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers and do follow Rishabh and Diya's character accounts on Instagram.

Please vote and comment!!!

Enjoy

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

After drying my hair I also went down.

Diya was in the kitchen.

Today all of the elderly are not at home.

It's just us the youngsters.

As I stepped into the kitchen, my eyes narrowed as I noticed Diya, busy talking on her phone.

I could hear traces of a heated conversation happening on the other end.

Curiosity pricked at me, I instinctively moved closer to catch a glimpse of what was going on.

As soon as she spotted me out of the corner of her eye, she immediately ended the call and placed her phone on the counter, trying to act nonchalant.

My curiosity grew.

"Who were you talking to, Diya?" I asked.

Diya rolled her eyes, pretending to brush off his question.

"Oh, just a friend. Nothing important," she replied, sarcasm dripping from her words.

Sensing her sarcasm, I furrowed my brow. "Is something wrong? Why are you working alone in the kitchen? You know you can ask the cook to make breakfast for us".

Diya's frustration quickly turned into anger.

She clenched her fist, using every ounce of self-control to refrain from losing her posture.