Chapter 27 - Let's go

Hello everyone, I am back.

A couple of days ago, I was reading this book and I read all of your comments, you guys are so funny..... Yk mostly in stories readers sympathize with the female lead but in my case, it's the opposite.

Well, thanks for sharing your thoughts, it felt really good seeing you all engaged. 🥰

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers and do follow Rishabh and Diya's character accounts on Instagram.

Please vote and comment!!!

Enjoy

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Diya's anger erupted like a volcano.

How could he plan something like this without consulting her? How dare he think he had the right to decide what she should do with her life?

She glared at Rishabh, her eyes filled with both fury and disappointment. But he seemed unfazed, clearly enjoying the turmoil he had caused.

As soon as they finished their dinner, everyone bid their goodnights and returned to their room.

Diya was walking in front of him fuming in anger, while he was following her calmly.

'Honeymoon, with him? Huh. What does he think of himself huh? He knew about it, he planned it.... He is doing it on purpose to irritate me' All of these kinds of thoughts had occupied her mind.

They entered their room.

Diya couldn't hold back her fury any longer.

She turned to face Rishabh, her eyes ablaze with anger. "Rishabh, You did this, didn't you?" she accused, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Rishabh simply looked at her, his smirk widening. "Well, aren't you smart," he retorted, teasing her. "But yes, it was all my doing. Is that a problem?".

"Also from Rishabh Ji to Rishabh, it's quite a progress, isn't it?" he added.

Diya stared at him, her mind racing to find the perfect comeback.