Chapter 16 - Mrs. Diya Rishabh Singh Rathore

Hello Roses, I am back.

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts.

And follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers about the story!!!

Do listen to the song attached.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

"Rishabhhh" the lady said.

They all turned their heads towards the entrance.

Rishabh was shocked to see her here.

The lady smiled at Rishabh.

The lady was wearing a short, tight black bodycon dress. The dress barely covered anything.

Diya looked at the lady smiling at her husband and then at her husband, who was standing there smiling back at the lady.

"Finally you are here," Mr.Aryan Kapoor said.

"Sorry for being late," She said to her father.

"Omg Rishabh, you look hot," the lady said while checking him out and winking at him.

"Thank you, you also look good," Rishabh said, still smiling.

Diya rolled her eyes.

Aera checked Diya out and then said.

"Is she your wife? Oops, I mean replaced wife" she asked Rishabh while laughing.

Diya looked at her in shock as not many people knew about the replacement of the bride.

"Don't be so shocked I know about Rishabh and his life more than anyone" Aera said looking at Diya.

Diya sighed.

"She is my WIFE, Mrs. Diya Rishabh Singh Rathore. Otherwise, why would I let a lady stand so close to me?" Rishabh said putting pressure on the word wife.

"She is just okay, her cousin sister was very pretty and tall too, No?" Aera said smirking.

"I don't care, my wife is the only lady I ever noticed" Rishabh replied.