Chapter 11 - Teasing

Hello Roses, I am back.

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts.

And follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers about the story!!!

Do listen to the song attached.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Diya angrily entered the room and said "Rishabh Ji, mujhe aapse baat karni hai (Rishabh, I want to talk to you)"

"I want to talk to you as well, we need to have a conversation like adults" Rishabh replied while taking off his blazer.

"What do you mean? What am I? A kid?" Diya asked angrily.

"Well, this is what I mean. You don't need to be so impulsive" Rishabh calmly replied looking straight into her eyes.

Looking at his eyes Diya understood that he was damn serious but she was also angry.

"When Taya Ji was talking about Riya coming back and continuing the business deal, why didn't you say anything? And what did it mean?" Diya asked.

Rishabh looked at her amused, and thought, is she jealous? Angry? Insecure? Does she want to be with me?

"I didn't say anything because I don't care. I wouldn't have even gone there if I didn't need to pick you up" he said calmly while sitting on the couch.

"My parents must have been worried," Diya said worriedly.

He motioned her to sit beside him.

She sat but kept a safe distance between them.

"See I know the circumstances our marriage happened in weren't pleasant but you need to know the fact that we are now married and there is no going back. We are strangers who are bonded together, and I actually would like to give this relationship a try, I will take your responsibility and fulfill your every need and wish because you are my wife and all I want you to do is to give me, my family and this relationship a chance" Rishabh said in an assuring and calm tone.