Chapter 9 - The First Day

Hello Roses, I am back.

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts.

And do listen to the song attached.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I was about to enter the room but suddenly I got a call from my PA, he told me that there was some emergency so instead I went to my office room which is right beside the bedroom

After around half an hour I was finally done. And now I am having a headache.

I wonder what if she was waiting for me? I need to talk to her.

I stood up and left for the bedroom.

I opened the door slowly and saw Diya, she was still wearing the lehenga and was lying in the middle of the bed.

How can someone look so pretty while sleeping?

And what amazed me was that she was still wearing the mangal sutra and vermillion, I didn't expect her to wear any of them.

It's good that she already slept, it will be better if we talk tomorrow when our brains will be fresh.

Wait, why she didn't change her clothes? Oh God, she doesn't have any!

Then I called the driver and asked him where is the bag with Diya's clothes and he told me that he kept it in the guest room as no one is allowed to enter my room.

I sighed and went to the guest room to get the bag. I kept it in the wardrobe.

Then I had a bath to calm myself, my life is so messed up right now.

Finally, I feel better. I changed into my night suit, even though I don't wear a shirt at night but I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

As I had no option left, I decided to sleep on the couch as she and her big heavy lehenga took over my bed.

I lay on the couch and I was staring at her face, which mesmerized me.

How the hell did this happen? I got married to the person whom I wanted to. I got her even without doing anything. Is this our fate? Our destiny?