He walks away from the two men and signals me with his fingers to come.

"I'll be back" I say before getting up from the chair.

My eyes find my mom taking pictures of Ivy and I smile.

I decided to do a Moana theme.

So sweet.

She's growing up so fast.

I make my way into the living room area and Zaidan is seated on the sofa. I walk up between his legs.

He takes a sip of his drink and places the cup on the table behind me.

"Why yah look pon man suh outside ?"

"How I'm looking at you ?" I ask rolling my eyes inwardly.

"A some fuck yuh want"

"No Zaidan and if that's what's on your mind please take it out because we can't do that now"

"Why ?" he asks and his lips twitch into a smile.

"We both know why"

"A ramp me a ramp wid yuh killa"

"Whatever..."

I know if I said I wanted to , he would.

"How does it feel to have a 1-year-old?" I ask.

"Best feeling inna mi life...a swear. You wouldn't understand how much you and Ivy mean to me"

I smile and stroke my hand through his beard.

My favorite thing to do.

He just got a freshly cut and hair do.

"So since we're about to go back down soon...about the babysitter , did you find one yet ?" I ask.

We've been trying to find a babysitter for Ivy whenever we go back to Jamaica. We're both always busy so she's gonna definitely need one.

I'm just really cautious about who's gonna babysit her as well as Zaidan.

We want someone that we can trust in the house even tho cameras are everywhere.

"I went on a call with Aunty Mourine and she was telling me that her niece was interested but I need you to speak to her first"