Confront

Leah's POV

Monday

1:12 pm

I finished working a little earlier than usual today. I had to go in today because apparently my boss needed to see me.

I haven't ate all day so I decided on pizza since it's cross the road from my work place.

Zaidan dropped me off today , I've been trying to call him to come get me but he's not picking up my calls.

I should've bought my car honestly but he insist I shouldn't or I should've drove the range.

"Here" I say handing Eric the money to pay for my food.

"Leah you know I got you" he scoffs.

I walk over to sit and wait while he order the food.

I look up and see this man staring me down for the past 15 minutes and his girl is there.

Men.

I look back down at my phone and scroll through Instagram , questimes and maindangers.

I look up and it's Eric coming over with the pizza. My face brights up.

I'm starving I could eat a whole pig.

He hands it to me as we walk out through door.

We walk over to one of the sitting areas outside.

"You didn't drive , how are you gonna get home?"

"I'm waiting on somebody" I say even tho I tried calling Zaidan and couldn't get him.

I really enjoy spending time Eric he's like a really nice guy and doesn't make me feel uncomfortable around him . I can just be myself.

My phone sends in a notification sound seconds after and I look at it.

*I'm nearby*

Zaidan.

"Oh I have to go my drive is here" I tell Eric taking up the pizza box.

"Thank you for paying for my food" I add giving him a smile.

When I look across the road over my work place building I see a Porsche driving in.

"Anytime" he says taking a bite of his pizza.

I hurry and cross the road and make my way over to Zaidan.

He's leaning on the car looking at me.

His face serious.

I can't be the reason why this time.

"Who is that ?" he asks as I get closer to him.

"My boss's assistant , we work together" I say.

He says nothing and opens the door for me to get in.

"I'm going out later with Jada so can you drop me at my house. I need to get me some clothes" I say as he gets in.

"I have somebody who has a store I can take you there to get some stuff" he says before driving off.

"That makes no sense when I have my stuff at home" I tell him shaking my head.

He likes to spend unnecessary money.

"I said you don't have to go home yet Aaliyah I'll take you to a store" He says making a turn off on a different road.

I don't say anything after.

He gets on his phone and calls somebody.

We arrive at the store and a girl comes out to me and Zaidan.