Focus

Leah's POV

Saturday

8:09 am

It's been about a week so far since me and Zaidan broke up , it's been really hard but I'm getting there.

I went to work and everything even with all that's going on and forced a smile the whole week. I'm just glad it's the weekend again.

"Here babe" Jada says handing me a cup of tea.

"Jada..."I whine. I told her I didn't want any tea and she still insist.

She's been with me since last week.

"Leah you need to drink it and I'm making some breakfast for you right now" she says walking away as she hisses her teeth.

"Jada" I say and she looks around.

"Thank you" I tell her. I really appreciate her for being here for me.

She looks at me and smiles warmly.

My mom doesn't know about all of this and I don't plan on telling her.

I don't know what it is but all of a sudden I feel sick , then on top of that I got my heart broken.
Again.

It's a lot to take in one time.

I took Zaidan off all my socials and everything.

It's over this time.

Jada returns back with a plate of French toast and scrambled eggs.

"Full time now yuh stop dis enuh Leah" she says handing me the food and I take it from her.

"Thank you"

"Stop what ?" I add.

"You need your hair done and your nails as well. I need to see my friend back to normal" she says.

I was planning on getting that done today even tho I don't feel like it.

"Yes we can go after I eat this...I was actually planning to go today" I tell her.

I eat half of the plate and finish the tea.

"I showered this morning so I'm just going to change then I'll be ready" I tell her getting up from the couch.

I make my way into my bedroom.

I get dressed and put on a little concealer and some lipgloss.

Most of my makeup is left at Zaidan's house and honestly, there gonna stay there or he can throw them away or something because I'm not going back there.

I sigh and look at my reflection in the mirror.

"Yuh tek long tho" Jada says walking into my bedroom.

"I'm ready" I tell her.

I pick up my little bag I'm taking with me and walk out of the bedroom with her then close the door behind us.

As we're outside I get in the passenger side of Jada's car.

"Yah get fat tho enuh gyal but it fit yuh mi nah lie" she says starting the car.

If Somebody say I'm getting fat again one more time.....

"Where to first ?" she asks as she's driving.