Visit

Leah's POV

Wednesday

7:12 am

I'm so tired. I barely got any sleep last night.

I quickly send my boss a message to let him know that I'll be at work a little later than usual today.

I have an appointment to visit the doctor today.

I had no idea when Zaidan left but he send me a message that he had left out.

I wanted to see him this morning before he left but it's okay. He will be back in two days.

I wave to Nate then get into my car.

He opens the gate for me and I drive out.

In about 25 minutes I'm by the doctor.

I got dressed for work so after I leave here I can just head straight to work.

I unplug my phone from the usb and step out of the car then close it behind me.

I get in by the entrance then walk up to the receptionist that's seated around the front desk.

"Good morning , how can I help you ?"

"Morning , I have an appointment at 8 to see Dr.Willams..."

"Okay what is your last name ?" she asks looking at the monitor infront of her.

"Miles"

After speaking to the receptionist she stated that I should sit and wait until it's 8 because I'm a little early.

Atleast I'm on time because I can never be early to anything.

I check the time on my phone.
7:57 am

By 8 I get up from the chair and walk towards the office then push the door open.

" Good morning"

"Hi it's good to see you again" Dr.Williams says seated around her table.

I take a seat on the chair that's in there.

"Feel any better after last night ?" she ask.

"I guess...but I woke up with a really bad headache"

"Okay , when was the last time you went on your menstruation ?" she ask raising a brow.

"The 30th of last month. It should be coming back anytime now but I'm on birth control so sometimes it affects my cycle"

"Okay so I'm going to run a urine test on you"

"Okay" I say.

"I'll like for you to urinate into this" she says handing me a little container and I take it from her.

"The bathroom is over there" she tells me pointing at the bathroom door.

Minutes after I walk out of the bathroom and hand it to her.

I sit and wait before she speaks again.

she spins around into the chair to face me and look at me with a warm smile.

"Congrats ! , your pregnant "

"Huh ?" I ask looking at her confused.

What !?

She laughs at my reaction.

"There's a little bean growing in there , I can tell you when the baby is due today" she says but I'm zoned out at this point.