Audacity

Leah's POV

Sunday

11:29 am

We arrived at the resort minutes ago and checked into our room. Zaidan has been on his laptop checking emails because he stated that he's not doing any work for the whole week.

I called in sick so my boss isn't expecting me to do any work.

I sent the girls pictures in the group chat and Jada haven't stopped asking me to send more.

"Let's go down...I need a drink" Zaidan tells me closing his laptop.

"Okay" I say getting up from the bed.

We get on the elevator and make our way down to the lobby. Seconds after we're by the beach.

It's a little hot outside today but windy.

We walk over to the bar.
It's so nice here.

"What's your best drink you'd recommend to me ?" Zaidan asks the bartender that haven't stopped eyeing him since we came here

"There are many I would recommend but I can give you what mostly people have when they come here" she says smiling warmly at Zaidan. She sounds like she has a Spanish accent.

"Okay" he tells her.

"I'll just have the rum punch" I say.

"Sure" she says walking off.

She returns back within couple seconds and pours the drink into a glass cup for Zaidan.

She hands Zaidan his drink and her hand grazes on his before she walks away.

"Your rum punch coming right up" she says.

Did he not see that?

Wow.

He could've took it up his self.
I want to tell her but I don't want to cause a scene cause there's people around us.

I look at Zaidan that is sipping his drink through the metal straw.

"How is it?" she asks looking at Zaidan.

I'm literally right here , the audacity...

"Great" he says to her but looking at me.

She walks way and return back with my drink and places it on the counter.

I pick it up from the counter.

I don't want to assume she's flirting with him and look crazy but I feel like that's what she's doing , It's clear.

I feel uncomfortable.

"I'm going back to the room" I say to Zaidan in a whisper.

"Why?" he asks placing his drink down on the counter.