Showers

Leah's POV

Monday

11:50 am

The ringing continues and I realize the sound is coming from under the bed.

Finding my feet off the bed , I kneel down and stretch my hand under the bed to pick it up.

Before I can look at it the ringing stops.

Looking at my phone I glimpse the time.
11:54 am

What the....

"Turn it off and come here" Zaidan deep morning voice causes me to flinch.

Jeez.

When is he gonna stop scaring me ?

I stand up and put the phone on the nightstand before getting in bed beside him.

"I can't believe it's 11" I say getting under the covers then laying on his chest.

"Wah?" he asks sounding shocked.

"It's 11 am " I say chuckling.

"Wi nuh deh home suh dat a di least" he shrugs.

Luckily because I would've been late for work.

"Yeah but we have to get up now Zaidan" I whine.

"Soon" he says gliding his hand on my ass under the sheet.

If I follow this man we will literally never leave this bed.

"No" I say wiggling freely out of his hand and
quickly get off the bed.

He chuckles and get up after me.

I'm in a good mood this morning for some reason...
I can already feel that today is going to be a great day.

"I'm going to shower" I say smiling.

He nods.

I would've ask him to join me in the shower but I'll be in there for a minute because I'm going to shave my legs and all those other stuff so it's best if I shower alone.

I finish up showering , shaving my legs and used the new body scrub I bought.
It smells so good.

Luckily I got done there waxed already.

I started to get the laser hair removal for my pubic hair and I'm actually loving the way it looks...

For my legs I still shave them because the laser removal is kinda expensive for me and my legs barely even grow hair.

I look at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. There is always evidence when me and Zaidan have sex...not because he was rough but my skin is just like that , Always leaving marks.

He was a little rough at one time but maybe I liked it...

I smile at my dirty thoughts.

Flashbacks will really have you smiling like an idiot.

I walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. Zaidan isn't in the room maybe he went out on the balcony.

I get dress in a Jean shorts and a White crop top and some white slides to match.

I got my skin tanned the other day and I absolutely love it.

"Aaliyah" Zaidan voice pulls my attention.

"Come eat" he says looking at me.

" Oh I thought we was going to go down to eat" I say.

"No I had them to bring it up here"