"Jungkook if I asked you if you wanted kids what would you say?", she asked.

"I'd say I would want two. A boy and a girl. A boy first so her could protect his sister. And a girl that I could spoil besides you.", I told her and she smiled.

"Maybe one day I could fulfill your wishes.", she she bit her lip.

"One day.", I smiled hugging her from behind.

I shed more tears as I clenched my stomach. I'm pretty sure I'm covered in bruises but I didn't care. I decided to walk it off as no pain was comparable to losing you. I walked and walked before making my way across the street. I heard a honk before I was blinded by a bright light. Right then at that moment everything we've done. Everything we've been through. Every kiss we shared. Flashed before my eyes. I didn't feel pain, nor did I shout. I laid motionless on the concrete as people panicked and asked questions. I let my eyes close letting myself be engulfed by darkness.

"I love you."

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately saw white all around me.

"Am I dead?", I mumbled.

"Jungkook you're awake!", I heard a familiar voice shout.

I looked to see Hoseok with tears staining his face. I frowned as I looked around to find myself in a hospital room.

"What happened?", I asked.

"You got hit by a car. You were hurt pretty bad. Someone brought you here and we heard the news.", he explained to me.

I stared down at the bed before the door opened revealing Namjoon hyungs relieved face.

"Thank god.", he mumbled clutching his chest.

The guys all piled into the room asking me questions like if I'm okay. Do I need a nurse. How I'm feeling.

"You're alright. Jungkook.", Jin said.

"We thought we lost you there.", Jimin added.

"Yeah. I guess.", I mumbled.

"Where'd you go?", Taehyung asked me.

"Y/N's house caught on fire and they wouldn't let me go in to save her. I tried. I really tried.", I said on the brink of tears.

"Jungkook-", Namjoon went to say something but the door was pushed open.

I looked up to see the face that I've been crying over. The woman I thought I lost. My everything.

"Y/N?"

"Jungkook!", she sobbed falling on top of me.

I groaned at the pain but ignored it as Y/N cried in my shoulder.

"I'm so happy you're alright!", she sobbed.

"But the fire?", I asked and she wiped her tears.

"I wasn't there. Someone torched my house while I was away. I was with Jin oppa helping to get thing set up for our date but then they said you weren't answering and that you were hit by a car.", she rambled and I pulled her into me.

"I thought I lost you. I didn't know what to do anymore. I ran into these guys and got into a small fight. I didn't see the car.", I explained and kissed her forehead.

"Let's give these two some time.", Suga stated and the guys walked out.

"I really thought I lost you.", I cried and she smiled.

"No. Never. I thought I lost you.", she replied and I chuckled.

She ended up lying beside me with my arms wrapped protectively around her waist.

"I was really scared.", she whispered.

"So was I.", I said before kissing her softly.

A/N- I hope you all enjoyed that. And has anyone checked out my latest fanfic? My Enemy Is My Secret. Got all the good stuff. BTS, Got7, Big Bang and vampires lol. I'm updating Chapter 20 today. If you haven't started why don't you hop right in and let me know how I'm doing. Thanks loves.