My dietician/nutritionist 60

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Drake: Ryan was the best general surgeon I knew and he was known for his diagnosing skills, I could certainly use his help. We both went up and into the bedroom where I saw Sophia laying down with her feet on the bed and her hands on her head.

Ryan: "Sophia, what's wrong?"

Drake: Ryan asked her as soon as we walked in. Leila turned her head looking at both of us and groaned. "Come on, talk to us." I said to her,

Sophia: "Well I feel like shit."

Drake: She said and she slowly sat up. I saw her swaying lightly and her eyes closing before me and Ryan grabbed her hands to steady her.

Ryan: "Okay so we have our first symptom, dizziness."

Drake: Ryan confirmed.

Ryan: "What else, Sophia."

Drake: He asked her.

Sophia: "Um I'm dizzy and lightheaded, I threw up and I feel like I'm burning but not like when I'm having fever like I'm just hot and I have a headache."

Drake: She said as we focused on what she was saying.

Ryan: "Okay do your eyes hurt?"

Drake: Ryan asked her as he put his hand on her forehead.

Sophia: "More like a sting but yes."

Drake: She said and we both nodded and looked at each other thinking the same thing. "Okay let's check you up just to be sure" I said while I grabbed the pressure cup for my bag.

Sophia: "You know what's happening?"

Drake: She asked me as I put the blood pressure cup on her arm.

Ryan: "We have an idea."

Drake: Ryan said as I took her pressure. After a while we both looked at the numbers and made a disapproving sound because it was really high. Next we took her temperature which was high too and that worried us more. Next Ryan checked her heart and lungs which they sounded good and took her pulse which again was high. After we both felt like we checked everything we wanted we looked at each other with a sigh and we knew what we had to do.

Sophia: "What?"

Drake: Sophia asked, looking at us.

Ryan: "Have you heard the term heat stroke?"

Drake : Ryan asked her and she squinted.

Sophia: "Heat stroke?"

Drake: She asked, confused.

Ryan: "Basically when you're exposed for a long time in the sun or when you exhaust yourself doing external activities when it's too warm your body overheats and that causes you to have a bunch of symptoms telling you your body needs to cool down."

Drake: Ryan explained to her.

Drake: "I told you not to stay in the sun that long." I said to her. "But how? I've been to the sun like this before and nothing happened." She said. "It won't happen every time, but when your body is more vulnerable or when you're tired it's more likely that it's going to happen." I said to her and she nodded.

Sophia: "Okay so how do we treat that? We just let it pass?"

Drake: She asked and we looked at her with sympathetic looks. "We have to go to the hospital baby." I said to her.

Sophia: "No no no there's no way I'm not going to the hospital."

Ryan: She said quickly. "We need to give you an IV with fluids and a fever reducer, we also need to cool down your body temperature and you need to be monitored in case your blood pressure or your heart rate get higher."