My dietician/nutritionist 17

Riya point of view

Riya:
"Yes mother and I am already dress mother also I will let you eat then get dress."

Mother:
"Get my clothes ready child."

Riya:
"Mother what would you like to wear."

Mother:
"Find me something that you think that I would like."

Riya:
"Yes mother."

When my mother was done eating and getting dress

Riya:
"Mother you did not like what I pick out for you."

Mother:
"Of course not child I am not going to wear what you pick they are not good I only said that for you to get out of my face."

Riya:
"Oh well then let go."

Mother:
"After."

Riya:
"After what?"

Mother:
"Your punishment."

Riya:
"You mean torture."

Mother:
"No I mean punishment not torture

Riya:
"Then what did I do to get this punishment." She said nothing. "See so it is torture."

Mother:
"Fine it is now go and get me a bottle of wine."

Riya:
"Mother you are going to a friend house I do not think that is a good idea."

Mother:
"NOW CHILD DO NOT MAKE ME SAY IT AAGAIN."

Riya:
"Mother."

Mother:
"NO."

Riya:
She got a glass bottle where did she get that from anyways she put it on my hand and it broke that is all I remember before everything went black.

Beep beep beep

Riya:
"Mm."

Man:
"Hey can you open your eyes for me."

Riya:
"Too bring."

Man:
"Oh right hold on... ok that is better now so please open your eyes."

Riya:
"Movie boy what happen."

Movie boy:
"I do not know I was hoping you would tell me why did I get a call from this address why did I have to get the glass off your head why are you cover in wine also why and just why is your hair burped?"

Riya:
"Damn it I am so sorry how much do I paid you."

Movie boy:
"Hey don't worry about that just answer the question."

Riya:
"My mother."

Movie boy:
"What happen?"

Riya:
"She told me to take her to a friend house I said ok she told me to her clothes for her to wear I did she did not like it of course she told me to get her wine I told her that I don't think that is a good idea she got a glass and put it on my head and that is all I remember."

Movie boy:
"You know this is bad right you also know I have to report this."

Riya:
"No please."

Movie boy:
"No I am sorry also you have kidneys problem so I had to do surgery and give you nephrostony tube in till your kidneys starts working again and I don't see that happening if you are still here with your mother."

Riya:
"But."

Movie boy:
"Not buts I already did it."

Riya:
"Your mean."