My dietician/nutritionist 36

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Sophia: He looked into my eyes intently slightly frowning and then he put his hand in his back pocket searching for something but before I could see what it was a light was shone into my eyes making my eyes water from pains

Drake: "Open your eyes Leila just one more time."

Sophia: He said lightly tapping my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes looking at him and then again he shone a light in my eyes.

Drake: "You have a concussion."

Sophia: He said putting his light away.

Drake: "Follow my hand."

Sophia: He said as he put his index finger to my eye level and moved it from the right to the left.

Drake: "Can you stand up?"

Sophia: He said and I nodded.

Drake: "Okay close your eyes and touch your nose."

Sophia: He said and I did as he said but before I could touch my nose I got really dizzy so I lost my balance and grabbed the chair. Luke caught me too trying to steady me and made me sit down again.

Drake: "Do you feel nauseous or have you vomited at all?"

Sophia: He asked me while taking my pulse. "I do feel nauseous but I haven't vomited yet." I said and he nodded while still taking my pulse. After a while he let go of my wrist and looked at me.

Drake: "You have a mild concussion. I don't think you need a CT but I want to monitor you closely cause it could take a turn really fast."

Sophia: He said and I nodded.

River: "Do you have any other pains? Did he hit you on your back, stomach or your legs?"

Sophia: River asked and I shook my head. "No, he just grabbed my neck and hit my head to the wall." I said as they all growed angry.

Mitch: "Okay we're going to talk about this tomorrow because you need to rest now."

Sophia: Mitch said as he helped me stand up.

Mitch: "Don't worry about anything, we will figure it out, Sophia."

Sophia: He said as he hugged me carefully and the rest of the guys joined. I really felt like we would figure it out and I trusted the guys. But on the other hand I knew this wasn't going to be easy.

Sophia

Sophia: I felt someone lightly shaking me while calling my name. This is the second time someone interrupts my sleep and it's getting really annoying. I slowly open my eyes to see River sitting beside me on my bed.

River: "Hey Sophia"

Sophia: River says and I groan. "Hey River, what time is it?" I ask and he looks at his phone

River: "It's 3 in the morning."

Sophia: He said and I groan again. "Ugh why did you wake me up again?" I ask in confusion. I remember the guys waking me up again but I don't remember why or what they said to me.

River: "Cause we need to check your concussion every 2 hours."

Sophia: He said and I frowned. Concussion?. "What do you mean 'check my concussion' I'm fine River I didn't hit my head or something." I said annoyed.

River: "Now this is concerning, don't sleep or close your eyes I'm going to get Drake."

Sophia: He said with a worried expression and got up to get Drake.What happened? Why can't I remember having a concussion?. After 1 minute Drake and the rest of the boys came to my room with worried expressions. Drake came to me slowly while he signalled the rest of the guys to stay back.

Drake: "Hey Sophia."

Sophia: He said, speaking gently and sitting beside me. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" I asked confused.

Drake: "You hit your head today and you have a concussion, can you tell me what year it is?"

Sophia: He asked me gently again. I looked at him confused as he looked at my confused expression waiting for my answer."Umm 2021." I said back.

Drake: "Okay now can you tell me what month and what day it is?"

Sophia: He asked me again. "It's May." I said as I tried to remember what day it is but I really couldn't remember. "I-I don't know what day it is Drake." I said panicking that I can't remember what day it is.

Drake: "Shhh shhh it's okay Soph, don't panic I'm here there is nothing to worry about, I need you to trust me"

Sophia: He said gently rubbing my arms. "I-I don't remember Drake, am I going to forget everything now?" I said feeling tears coming to my eyes.

Drake: "Sophia I'm one of the best neurosurgeons. I won't let anything happen , now can you take a deep breath and relax for me?"

Sophia: He said, pushing some hair behind my ear while I nodded. I took a deep breath to calm myself and I closed my eyes.

Drake: "Okay now I want to check a few things. Can you sit up for me?"

Sophia: Drake asked and I nodded. I sat up and I threw my legs to the side so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed while Drake was standing in front of me. The guys had already brought a medical bag to my room and Drake grabbed a small light from it. He gently touched my chin and lightly lifted it up so that I was looking at him.

Drake: "Okay I need you to look at the guys."

Sophia: He said and I looked at them. He shone a light to my eyes and I immediately closed them because of the pain.

Drake: "One more time Sophia."

Sophia: He said and he did it again.

Drake: "Okay follow my finger."

Sophia: He said and I did as he said.

Drake: "Now hold my hands and push as hard as you can."

Sophia: He said holding my hands and I pushed as much as I could. "Great now pull." He said and I pulled. After that he made me hold my hands straight and close my eyes, he checked my reflexes and asked me some more questions. "What am I going to remember?" I asked once he was finished.

Drake: "Your other senses and your reflexes are okay which is a good sign, that means there is no brain bleed that we should be worried about."

Sophia: He said and I nodded as he continued.

Drake:"You can remember what year and month is such as your name and age which is also good cause that means there is a problem in your short-term memory caused by the concussion,"

Sophia: He said.

Drake: "It is possible to forget things after having a concussion it is not very usual but it could happen, that's why we need to check on you every 2 hours to see if things are getting better or worse, I believe that in the next few days your short- term memory will be back to normal..If not we need to do some tests but you don't have to worry about it we will go to the hospital in the morning for a CT to be sure."

Sophia: He said and I looked at him trying to understand. "Okay but I'm not going to forget everything right?" I asked and he chuckled.

Drake: "No Sophia don't worry it's possible your memory will be back in the morning if not in the next few days."

Sophia: He said as he is hugging me. "Okay I trust you." I said back.

Drake: "Okay go to sleep for now, I'm going to check on you in 2 hours."

Sophia: He said as I laid back to my bed and got comfortable.

Guys: "Goodnight Sophia"

Sophia: The guys said as they exited my room. "Goodnight guys" I said and I closed my eyes. I really wish my memory is back tomorrow because something tells me that I didn't hit my head. I have a bad feeling about it and I need to remember the details.