My dietician/nutritionist 40

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Sophia: "I didn't hit my head Drake." I said stubbornly.

Drake: "Fine."

Sophia: He said but as soon as he said it he lifted my eyelid with his thumb and shone a light to both of my eyes quickly. "Ughh I knew it." I said as I tried to get rid of the annoying dots from the light.

Drake: "Hey good news you don't have a concussion."

Sophia: Drake said with a smile. "No shit Sherlock" I said back.

Drake: "Hey last time I checked I was the doctor here not you , this is a routine check up for all the patients that come from accidents and car crashes."

Sophia: He said back and I sighed. Mitch was now on my side with all the needles and stuff but as soon as I saw them Drake turned my head the other way.

Drake: "Look at me not your hand your going to get dizzy and pass out."

Sophia: He said and I nodded. I felt a wipe on my hand.

Mitch: "Okay deep breath in Leila."

Sophia: Mitch said and as I took a breath in I felt the needle slide in.

Mitch: "Aaaaand out."

Sophia: He said taping the iv down.

Mitch: "All done now you're going to feel a cold rush as I put the painkiller in but don't worry it won't hurt"

Sophia: He said and I closed my eyes as the adrenaline started washing away.

Drake: "Sophia you can't sleep now, we need to check your injuries."

Sophia: Drake said and I opened my eyes. "Can't you guys do it later?" I asked tiredly.

Mitch: "No, we need to check now to see how serious they are."

Sophia: Mitch said as he lifted my shirt. As soon as his hands touched my ribs I winced and grabbed his hands just like I did back in the ambulance. "It hurts don't touch them." I said in pain.

Mitch: "I have to check Soph, I know it hurts but I really need to touch them to see how bad it is and if you punctured your lung."

Sophia: Mitch said and I almost cried thinking about it. "Please, I'll do anything." I said begging him but it didn't work because Drake grabbed my hands and held them close to my chest. Mitch started pressing on my ribs and abdomen moving around and feeling each one of my ribs. At this point tears were streaming down my cheeks and my breathing had quickened.

Mitch: "Okay done, I'm done."

Sophia: Mitch said he pulled away his hands.

Mitch: "I'm so sorry Sophia but I needed to check."

Sophia: He said wiping my tears away and I just nodded.

Mitch: "Okay I'll need an X-ray to be sure but from what I felt you broke 8 ribs."

Sophia: He said and I looked at him with wide eyes. "8???" Thats why they hurt so much, last time Hack beat me broke 3 of my ribs.

Mitch: "Yes, they are going to take a lot of time to heal and you'll need to wear a compression wrap but the good news is that you didn't puncture your lung."

Sophia: He said as I felt tears coming back to my eyes. Can't I catch a fucking break?

Drake: "I'm going to page Ryan for the shoulder cause it looks dislocated and he probably needs to set it back."

Sophia: Drake said and Mitch nodded. Meanwhile they checked my heart and lungs and they hooked me up to a bunch of heart monitors and things. After about 10 minutes Ryan walked through the door looking down at some papers.

Ryan: "Sorry I was in surgery, you paged me for-"

Sophia: He froze as he looked at me.

Ryan: "Sophia?"

Sophia: He said looking confused and concerned. "Hi Ryan." I said, smiling uncomfortably.

Ryan: "What the fuck happend? Why didn't you page me earlier?"

Sophia: He said as he came closer to my side. "A car hit the side of my car and here I am, magical isn't it." I said as he looked at me worried.

Ryan: "That's not funny Sophia."

Sophia: Ryan said.

Ryan: "What's wrong? How are her vitals?"

Sophia: Ryan also while looking at Drake and Mitch.

Drake: "We'll heart and lungs sound good , bp and pulse is a little high but it's expected because of the pain and stress and she also has 8 broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder that you need to pop back"

Sophia: Drake said and Ryan sighed.

Ryan: "Did you give her any painkillers?"

Sophia: He asked and they both nodded.

Ryan: "Okay well it's going to hurt but I'm going to try and do it as fast as I can"

Sophia: Ryan said as he slowly and carefully lifted my hand. As soon as he lifted it and turned it a little bit more I felt pain shooting on my whole arm.

Sophia: "Ow ow ow Ryan wait!" I said panicking and he froze his movements. "It hurts please stop." I said and he looked at the guys. Drake and Mitch came by my side and turned my head away from Ryan.

Ryan: "On the count of three I'm going to pop it back okay?"

Sophia: He asked and I nodded.

Ryan: "1...2..."

Sophia: As soon as he said to he turned my hand and pushed my shoulder back until I heard a pop. "Fuck!" I almost yelled.

Ryan: "3."

Sophia: He said after he popped my shoulder back and gently put my hand down. "Yeah thank you so much for doing it on time." I said and he let a small laugh escape his lips.

Ryan: "Sorry Sophia I needed your hand to be relaxed and if I waited to do it on three you would've tensed because you knew what was coming."

Sophia: He explained and I closed my eyes letting my head hit the bed. "Just tell me it's over because I can't handle any more pain right now." I said and I felt Drake's hand squeezing mine.

Drake: "No more pain Sophia,Ryan is just going to put a sling on and then you can rest for a bit before the X-rays"

Sophia: Drake said as Ryan put a sling on my arm. "Good." I said

Ryan: "Okay rest for now and we'll come check on you later."

Sophia: Ryan said and I nodded, already feeling myself falling into sleep. "Goodbye bitches." I said half asleep and I heard them laugh as the door closed and just like that I fell asleep.

Sophia

Sophia: I woke up at the annoying beeping of the heart monitor and pain on my ribs. Slowly I tried opening my eyes and I saw that it was dark outside so I guess I slept through almost the entire day. Damn that's some good stuff they give you here. I looked around and no one was there so I started looking for my phone to check the time but I realised it was on the table across my bed. "Time for a trip folks." I said to myself as I slowly got up and brought my legs to the side of the bed in a sitting position. The pain was already bad and I knew as soon as I stood up it would become ten times worse but I needed my phone and I also needed to use the toilet cause otherwise