My dietician/nutritionist 56

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Drake

Drake: After that River leaves to check on his patients and I help Sophia get comfy on the couch. "Keep the ice on for another 15 minutes." I say to her as I place it back on her ribs watching her tense.

Sophia: "Fine."

Drake: She says rolling her eyes. "Hey do not give me this attitude." I say playfully at her.

Sophia: "Or what Drakey?"

Drake: She says back to me teasing me. I give her a smile and I wink before I open my office door. "See you later Sophia, get some rest" I say to her and leave the office. Sophia. That cocky motherfu-

Sophia

Sophia: The next day I went to the police again and filed a report about the incident but I knew it had to do with Hack. I was still hopeful about him getting arrested but we needed to do something quickly or otherwise who knows how far he would go. The guys were always careful with me and I was doing better from my past injuries so everything was okay.

Drake: "Hey Sophia."

Sophia: Drake said as he entered the kitchen where I was doing some work on my laptop. "Hey Drakey how was work?" I asked him as he sat down beside me.

Drake: "It was good you know I had some surgeries but nothing too major."

Sophia: He said. "That's nice. Have you eaten?" I asked him since I was starving and the last time I ate was this morning and it was 10pm.

Drake: "I could eat, why are you going to cook for me Sophiaie?"

Sophia: He said as he smirked. "Yeah you wish, I was thinking we could go to McDonald's." I said to him as I stopped working and looked at him.

Drake: "Bummer I thought you were going to cook for your face man."

Sophia: He teasing me again as I rolled my eyes at him. "Uh-uh not going to McDonald's or nothing, it's your choice face man." I said back to him, teasing him.

Drake: "Okay fine let's go."

Sophia: He said as he stood up and grabbed his keys from the counter where he left them when he walked in. "Yay thanks." I said as I ran behind him. The whole ride we talked about our day and we laughed while having karaoke. To be honest when I first met Drake I had a huge crush on him but he was in a relationship then and there was no way I would ever flirt with a man that it's in a relationship, so I ignored my feelings and just became friends with him. When he got out of his relationship we started flirting a bit more but we never did anything except for one kiss one night where we were both drunk. But we never talked about it and we just forgot about it. Or I pretended that I have forgotten it.. Anyways, the last one year my feelings for Drake have grown more and I really like him more than a friend but I know he sees me as his little sister so I would never make a move.

Drake: "Okay say it."

Sophia: He said pulling me out of my thoughts. "What?" I panicked because there is no way he can read my mind.

Drake: "That I am the best."

Sophia: He said obviously. "You are the best and you know it. I don't have to tell you." I said back as I ate the last of my fries

Drake: "Yes but I like hearing it from you."

Sophia. He said as he started putting away our trash. "You are Drake, I appreciate you more than you will ever understand. Honestly I don't know what I would have done without you." I said truthfully to him.