My dietician/nutritionist 24

Antoni point of view

Antoni:
I know she doesn't want to go home I wish that I didn't have to take her home but I have to. "I know you don't want to go home does your mother abuse you please tell me the true."

Riya:
"Yes she does."

Antoni:
"I know you might not believe this but one day you will get out of there."

Riya:
"I wish I can believe you but I don't tomorrow an we go to your house and see Kevin maybe we can all cook and play a game it would be fun."

Antoni:
"Maybe.

Riya:
Ok good."

Antoni:
"Good so one we have to do one day at your home and one day we will go out ok."

Riya:
"Ok."

Ring ring

Antoni:
"Hold on can I answer this."

Riya:
"Yep."

Antoni:
"Hello..yeah babe yeah ok bye."

Riya:
"Is everything ok?"

Antoni:
I love it how she worries about us because she trust us so cute. "Yeah it is Kevin just want me to tell you that he added your payment in your bank account."

Riya:
"That good to know thank you I wish I have a a phone to know."

Antoni:
"I know you might now where we are."

Riya:
"Oh great thanks for the ride bye Antoni."

Antoni:
"Bye Riya see you tomorrow after lunch."

Riya:
"See you."

Antoni:
Once she said I said him the voice recording that I done I sent it to officer Rick and yeah.

Ring ring

"Hello."

"Hey are good enough I wish we had more."

"I will get you more tomorrow maybe I have to go now I am about to drive to see her weight in."

"Ok bye see you there."

"Oh you will bye."

Riya point of view

Riya:
"Mother I am home."

Mother:
"We do not have time here wear this then we have to go."

Riya:
"Yes mother."

Mother:
"Then what are you waiting for go."

Riya:
I went up my room and got dress I put on a black jacket on it so no one can see anything's then I fix my wig now I am ready to go.