My dietician/nutritionist 39

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Sophia: The policeman asked me, seeming extremely worried about me. "Yes I'm fine I just don't know what I have to do from here." I said slightly smiling to him.

Policeman: "Don't worry since the other driver is not here. We are going to get your car and ask you some questions about the accident."

Sophia: He said and continued

Policeman: "Do you feel okay answering some questions really fast?"

Sophia: He asked me and I nodded. "Yes, anything even though I don't really know who it was because she left as soon as she hit me." I said and looked at me from he papers he was writing the information.

Policeman: "She?"

Sophia: He asked and I nodded as I looked at the lady that helped men. "Yes the lady told me that she thinks she saw a woman driving the car." I said and he nodded.

Policeman: "Okay did you see what type of car she was driving?"

Sophia: He asked me. "It was a silver one not too big and it looked a little bit old but other than that I didn't see anything else." I said and he nodded.

Policeman: "Okay, do you have car insurance?"

Sophia: He asked me to scrape things. "Yes." I said and he noted that.

Policeman: "Okay I don't think there is anything else you can do for now, please let the medics look at you and I will call you when I have news about the whole situation."

Sophia: He said, smiling at me. "Thank you so much, have a nice day." I said.

Policeman: "You too take care."

Sophia: He said and left.

Medics man: "Excuse me Miss, we need to do a check up and move you to the hospital."

Sophia: One of the medics said as he approached me. "Oh no there's no need for that I'm okay." I said trying to avoid the hospital trip.

Medics man "Let us do a quick check up and if there are no major injuries we can let you go otherwise we'll need to take you to the hospital."

Sophia: The medic said and I nodded. I'll just pretend everything is fine.

Medics man: "Okay sit here."

Sophia: The medic said, directing to the gurney.

Medics man: "Any big pains?"

Sophia: He asked and I shook my head.

Medics man: "Okay."

Sophia: He said and started taking my pulse. He checked my heart and moved to my lungs.

Medics man: "Take some deep breaths."

Sophia: He said but as soon as I started taking deep breaths I felt a shooting pain on my left side.

Medics man: "Okay I need you to lay down to check your ribs cause they might be broken."

Sophia: He said, slightly pushing my shoulders back. He lifted my shirt and as soon as he touched them I flinched and touched his hands.

Medics man: "I need to check your ribs Miss."

Sophia: He said trying to do so but I stopped him. "No no I can't, it hurts too much." I said and he looked at me.

Medics man: "Hospital it is then."

Sophia: He said and I groaned as he strapped me down. I had fractured ribs before but this time it was way worse plus I couldn't move my shoulder so I guess my left side was way worse in general. "What hospital are we going to?" I asked as I remembered the guys. They are going to be pissed.