My dietician/nutritionist path 4

Riya point of view

Riya:
"Sorry mother." I got up from the floor try to clean the blood but that did not work she is going to kill me now anyways I went and took the toothbrush with me put it deep into my mouth and move it around that the food want to came out I keep on doing this in till it came out then I took it out and vomit it out I did it again just in case and I vomit a bit more in till it was done I clean up my mouth then went back to the floor to try and clean that blood off again and it did work for a bit which I am happy about I hope that mother will not mind.

Knock knock

Mother:
"Come in child."

Riya:
"Mother what kind of drink do you want?"

Mother:
"Child what kind of manners is that?"

Riya:
"Sorry mother mum mother."

Mother:
"Yes child."

Riya:
"May you please tell me what kind of drink would you like?"

Mother:
"Yes child I would like your homemade coke."

Riya:
"Mother we don't have the ingredients to make it."

Mother:
"Then go to the store and get it child."

Riya:
"Mother I will not have enough mother to paid the bills and have anymore food on the table for you."

Mother:
"Well you better find something to help you with that now go and get the things to make this homemade coke now child."

Riya:
"Mother please we will not have any more money for anything and that mean you can't buy alcohol."

Mother:
"Like I said before and I will say again you will have to figure it out."

Riya:
She got me by the neck and choke me down the stairs in till we made it to the front door and she chuck me out the door with my wallet and keys.

Mother:
"And do not come back in till you get everything to make your drink got it bye now."

Riya:
With that she slam the door at my face now I have to go. As I got in I was looking for a very cheep ingredient I can use to make this coke when.

Kevin:
"Hey I am Kevin Harrington and I need you to say this line no I will be back in 5."

Riya:
"And why would I say that."

Kevin:
"Just try it."

Riya:
"Fine no I will be back in 5...there happy now."

Kevin:
"Yes now you are in."

Riya:
"Ha in for what."

Kevin:
"For this new show I am filming."

Riya:
"Which is called?"

Kevin:
"Eternal."

Riya:
"Good for you but I am sorry but I am not doing it."

Kevin:
"But."

Riya:
"Nope sorry and plus why are you looking at the groceries store for actors when you can find them online."

Kevin:
"Because I like getting people who don't know how to act that are not actors."

Riya:
"Well good for you but I am sorry but I am not doing it."

Kevin:
"Here this is my card please think about it."

Riya:
"Fine I will have a think about it."

Kevin:
"Thank you."

Riya:
"Mm." After I got everything I went home. "Mother I got everything can you open the door."

Mother:
"Good you bough everyone now make it also with my food."

Riya:
"Yes mother." And this is what are going to be making natural Cola.

Prep
5 mins
Cook
5 mins
Active
20 mins
Total
10 mins
Serves
10 to 12 servings
Makes
5 quarts of cola

Ingredients:
1 quart water
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
Finely grated zest and juice of 2 oranges
3 large (5-inch) cinnamon sticks, broken into small pieces
2 tablespoons dried bitter orange peel
2 teaspoons coriander seed
1/4 teaspoon finely grated nutmeg
1 teaspoon gum arabic (optional)
2 pounds sugar
1/4 cup browning sauce, such as Kitchen Bouquet
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1. Combine the water, lemon zest, lime zest, orange zest, cinnamon, bitter orange peel, coriander seed, nutmeg, and gum arabic (if using) in a large saucepan. Whisk together until the gum arabic dissolves. Stir in the sugar and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Boil for 1 minute.

2. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon, lime, and orange juices, along with the browning sauce and vanilla. Let cool, then strain.
This syrup will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.

3. Pour 1/2 cup cola syrup into a tall glass. Add 1 1/2 cups seltzer and stir until just blended. Add ice and serve.

4. Combine 3 1/4 cups water and 3/4 cup cola syrup in a 1-quart siphon. Charge with CO2 according to the manufacturer's directions. Siphon charged sodas can be stored in the siphon in a refrigerator for up to 5 days. Dispense as desired into tall glasses filled with ice and serve.

Riya:
And this is how it look like.

Riya:And this is how you guys can make sticky pork belly bites

Riya:
And this is how you guys can make sticky pork belly bites.

05m prep
10m cook
6 servings

Ingredients:
1 tbsp olive oil
500g pkt Coles Pork Belly Bites
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 garlic clove
2 tsp finely grated ginger
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
1 red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)

Step 1
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook pork, turning, for 5 mins or until golden and heated through.

Step 2
Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, honey, garlic and ginger to the pan. Cook, tossing, for 3-5 mins or until the pork is coated in sauce and the sauce is sticky.

Step 3
Arrange the pork on a serving plate. Drizzle with a little sauce and sprinkle with spring onion and chilli, if using.

Riya:
And this is how it look like.

Riya:"Mother dinner and your Coke is ready

Riya:
"Mother dinner and your Coke is ready."

Mother:
"Coming child... I am here go and clean my room and all of the bathroom then when you come back do the laundry got it."

Riya:
"Yes mother may I go now."

Mother:
"You may."