he who has little fath boys 

we were all standing in the kitchen we didn't really know what to do

"okay, so I know things aren't going so great right now but it's always the darkest before the Dawn right" Jeremih trying to cheer everyone up.

"you're like a walking inspirational quote" i tell J, he gives me a sarcastic smile in response

"Yeah, not this time"

skye walks into the kitchen "um I am I'm sorry I tried to get her to call it off the deal"

"It's not on you, Skye"

"No, but she is my mum so I would get it if you guys were angry at me to, I just can not with her right now"

"Hey, no one is mad at you Skye" J giving them a side hug

"so what, where supposed to go home now"

"yeah, It's over" Conrad sounded defeated. I hugged onto his side for support. wrapping my hands around his waist.

"NO" belly yelled making everyone look at her

"our last memory here can't be this. Everyone miserable and defeated. this place, deserves a better goodbye than that"

"like what"

belly looked like she had an idea "My mum came to the beach house with Susanna for the first time after her dad died, and it was supposed to be just the two of them. but Susanna hated how empty the house felt so she decided to throw a huge party. Everyone was drinking and dancing and they went swimming at midnight and Susanna said it was like Gatsby or something, so I say that we threw a party"

"i'm in" j said

"me too" taylor said

"me three" skye

"oh, I love this for us" cam said making everyone chuckle, all eyes turned to me and Conrad who haven't spoken yet

"I don't know, what about Ella"

"Come on V, you know miss wood from down the street has been begging to babysit Ella"
"come on, when's the last time you let loose" I looked up at Conrad as he nodded

"fine where in"

"I think that's exactly what my mum would've wanted"

"she'd love it"

"Great okay everyone shower, power nap then I'm putting you to work"

from the look on Stevens face he wanted to talk to Conrad, so I left them alone and went to go feed and change Ella.

before we went to the store, we went to talk to Miss wood who practically grabbed Ella out of my hands and threw me out the door even though I said for tonight, she insisted that we get the day off. it was hard leaving her, i have never had to before.

As we pulled up to the convenient store, Conrad was driving with J in the passenger seat and me and Belly in the back

"ok beer, tequila, vodka"

"uh gin for skye" j added

"Who drinks gin" asked belly from next to me

"Old people and Skye" i told her

"thanks guys I got this" con said showing everyone has fake ID

"oh no not fritz herbertson"

"relax babe, I got this" he said looking at me before getting out of the car. The second he left I turn to them. "There is no way that card is ever gonna work" I laughed. not even a minute later, Conrad walked out empty-handed.