you told him

I decided it was time to face my family and go to Belly's. volleyball game.

when we got out of the car, Conrad grabbed my hand, gave me a reassuring smile when we got close enough belly and Jeremiah were playing, belly was always good at volleyball. J wasn't half bad either.

I spotted my mum, but she chose to ignore me. Susanna gave me a kind smile.

when's belly and J we're done playing they noticed us and walked over

"violet ..... why didn't you tell me" she asked hesitantly

"Sorry Belly i didn't tell anyone"

"Well you told me" J time in

"You told him" belly and Conrad said at the same time. I gave J a look like a you're not helping look.

"Anyway I'm gonna go I'll see you guys later" J said, stepping back from the conversation getting away as fast as possible

I looked up at con "could you give us a minute?"

He nodded and walked away, watching the volleyball game that was going on right now.

"you told Jeremiah, but you didn't tell me" she sounded sad.

"I'm sorry Bels, he was just there.

"you hould've told me"

"I should've told a lot of people, a lot sooner"

She practically tackled me into a hug. I laughed at how cute she is

"Don't listen to Mum, it's your choice and I think I'll be an amazing aunt"

"You will be"

"You guys are keeping it?" she asked, with a grin on her face

I looked back at Conrad and smiled. "Yeah, I think we are"

she tackled me into another hug

"Okay, careful, still pregnant remember"

"Oh yeah, sorry" she's took a step back, but the smile still planted on her face.

"Go have fun I'll see you later"

Give me one last hug before she walked away to go find J.

I walked up behind Conrad, my hands around his waist, poking my head out on the side.

"Are there any good" him still focusing on the volleyball game

"Crap, they are losing by 10 points" he answered, like he wanted to run onto the court and win the game himself. he turned around with me in his arms I felt safe .

"so you told my brother and not me"

"Sorry, he found me crying on the beach, I know I should have talked to you"

"It's okay, I understand why you didn't tell me straight away"

he kissed me on the forehead. I decided that I needed to go find my brother and talk to him. We talked for a while. He was still mad at Conrad, but he was more understanding towards me and said he supported me and then threatened to punch con if he ever treat me bad again, baby or not. then we decided it was probably time to go home.