shit show

Conrad had to go help Cleveland and I knew belly, J and Steven were all at rehearsals when I went downstairs. I could tell the Mum's were hight it was pretty funny. I let Belly and J deal with them when they got home.

that night we were laughing in the kitchen, Conrad was finally acting like old Conrad. he was never more than a foot away from me. Always touching me like he used to be, I was honestly happy Everyone was laughing until my mum walked in on the phone, staring right at me.

"violet" she sounded serious. That's what worries me, does she know.

"The doctor called to schedule another appointment....." well shit  "Are you pregnant" she said it like a bitter taste on her tongue.

my face fell and everyone looked at me but i was looking at the floor and then back up at Mum," mum don't be mad" "son of a bitch"  my brother went to punch Conrad who was standing right behind me but J grabbed him, to hold him back.

"Everyone out except for you two" J had to drag my brother out, me and Con stay frozen in place, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it to show me that he was here. i leaned back into his chest for support to make sure i didn't fall over. i look at my Mum ,wondering what she will say.

"how long have you known" she looked at me like she was so disappointed in me, I think Susanna was still in shock because she was stuck in the same place, staring at her son.

"violet how long have you known" her voice raised louder

"A couple weeks" my voice sounded so quiet

now she looked like she was going to stab me "and you" she looked at Conrad "this is your fault are you trying to t ruin my daughters life "

"mum stop, it's not his fault "

"Sweetie why didn't you tell us" Beck asked "I didn't want you to be mad at me, so much stuff was going on and I was just... i just don't know what to do, okay" I was not prepared for the next words to come out of my mums mouth.

"You're getting on abortion"

"What" My voice broke as tears started to go down my cheeks. I can't believe she said that. Susanna looked as shocked as me at my mum's words.

"This is my baby, my choice, not yours" con squeezes my hand. but I couldn't take anymore, I ran up to our room he followed behind me and hugged me until the tears stopped. though They never did.

let me know if anyone wants me to keep going