disaster 

I don't remember falling asleep but when I woke up it's dark outside. I look out my window to see Conrad sitting with his feet in the pool and a blunt in his hand, I go downstairs and out the back door. he doesn't Notice me at first until I sat next to him and he looked up at me

"I thought you told me you stop smoking, you always used to tell me how bad it was"

"things change"he says looking up from the water at me taking another drag

he offered me it, but I shook my head He gave me a confuse look "i quit" i answered, well technically I didn't quit. I just found out I was pregnant this morning.

"more for me, I guess"

"barely seen you lately" a hopeful tone in my voice, like he might give me an exclamation

"yeah sorry I've been busy" sure you have, I thought to myself

as I'm about to ask him if he's okay, the boys come out the doors talking about the party tonight. I forgot about the party he stands up and offers me his hand. I take it and we walk over to the boys he puts a hand around my waist as we walk to the car. he didn't even ask me if I want to go to the party just kind of dragged me with him, we sat in the back.

The party was just a normal Beach party. my sister had shown up at some point, but i didn't want to deal with my younger siblings right now so i let Steven deal with it. i was sitting in between Conrad's legs, he was chucking back beer after beer. I want to go talk to people, but he just wants to sit here not saying a word. I told him that I was gonna talk to J he just nodded.

I walked over to j, his smile brightening as I moved over to him. he's such a ray of sunshine like a golden retriever. Always making you smile When I got close enough, he put his arm around my shoulders, which was not uncommon. J was like my little brother. even though I was the oldest he always liked to think he was my protector. also he was the Only boy con was okay with me being around. he was talking to some girls I could feel there glares. But then j offered me a beer

"no thanks j" he looked at me like I grow two heads, I laughed. "Relax, i Just don't feel well" our conversation was cut short when I heard Conrad arguing. I snapped my head around and saw he was fighting with some guy over a stupid beer I walked over to him.

"give me my beer back I paid for that"

"it's fine con it's just a beer let's go"
I tried to pull his arm, but he didn't budge, not even looking at me. "Maybe you should listen to your girl"

"what are you doing with a guy like this baby how about i show you what is like to be with a real man" with those words Conrad jumped at him pushing me to the sand in the process making me hit my leg on a rock,he didn't even realise till J came and broke up the fight it was then when he looked down at me. I stood up and brush myself off. my leg hurt like a bitch. Cons, cold eyes turn to worry.

"Lottie.... I'm so sorry " he walks towards me, trying to grab my arm to steady me, but I pull away.

"it's fine" I said an annoyed tone in my voice, then someone yelled cops. J grabbed my hand to help me walk, with Conrad trailing behind us, we walked to the car He helped me into it and then Conrad who acted like a child.

I just looked out the window I could hear J arguing with belly about some guy. I could tell Conrad was looking at me, I can feel it but I don't wanna look at him. I was annoyed he always has to do something. He never listens to me anymore. i used to be the only person he listens to, but I guess that's not true anymore.

after much arguing, belly got in the car we started driving until J realised we forgot my brother and suddenly stopped the car. making me fall forward a bit. when he got out the car I could tell Conrad was still looking at me, he put his hand on my shoulder, but I shove it away and kept looking out the window belly was still in the passenger seat, listening to her music. she doesn't know how easy she has it.

"Lottie please i'm sorry it was an accident i'm so sorry"

"You alway are" i mutter under my breath, I know he heard me. But when there is a knock on the window.

"have you kids been drinking tonight" Conrad slides back into his seat. Next thing I know were at home I was on the bench next to Conrad, he trying to get me to look at him but i kept looking away.

the officer was talking to my mum "Tell Mr. Fisher the chief wants to set up a tee time when he gets back in town."

"Absolutely. Sorry again for all the trouble. Have a good night, Officers" she said with a smile the second she turned around. She had that Mum look, like how could you be so stupid and the best part is she was looking directly at me.

"How could you guys be so irresponsible"

"Mom, it wasn't a big deal. All right? Seriously. The cops were just looking to break up the bonfire"

"Not a big deal? Yes. I would say getting picked up by the cops for underage drinking is a pretty big deal,"

Steven sniffs the air "Were-were you guys, you guys smoking tonight"

"What? Keep your voice down. Susannah's asleep on the couch"

"Well, I wasn't yelling."

"Well, you-you-you were" mum trying to change the subject

" Just so you know, Laurel, I-I didn't drink tonight. I was the DD, I swear" j trying to make everyone calm down but it wasn't working.

"You're the oldest" she said looking at me then Conrad "What the hell's gotten into you" more directed at me than him

"And when did you leave the house without telling anybody? And what in the world are you wearing"

"It's Taylor's. And why am I the only one who's not allowed to go out"

"It's not that you're not allowed, it's that you should have told us you were going. How did you even get there"

"I walked" she said, looking down at the floor.

"Jesus. You know better than to walk that far down the beach alone late at night"

"Can you stop treating me like a kid" I rolled my eyes at that. She's just a kid, the youngest the most innocent out of all of us. She doesn't understand what it's like to be treated like an adult. If she did she wouldn't want it.

"If you want to be treated like an adult, you need to act like one"

"Then maybe you guys should, too" Conrad spoke up, making me hit him with my knee to shut him up.

"What does that mean? I hope you realize this night could have ended a lot differently if your family wasn't your family"

We're sorry, everyone said, apart from Me and Conrad,

she sighs "Just... go to bed" with that, they all start walking up the stairs when me and Conrad finally get up she stops me, Conrad stopping at the foot of the stairs.

"I don't understand what is gotten into you. You're the oldest. How could you let this happen"

I let out a small bitter laugh "sorry, Mum I'm not perfect" with that I walked up the stairs not giving my mum anytime to answer or yell more. pushing Conrad aside to get past him. he started walking up when I reach the top of the stairs.

i'm so sick of people today, today has been one of the worst day of my life and I am pregnant. my boyfriend is drunk and moody witch is just great.

I walked into the room and grab one of con's hoodies and throw it over my head then collapse on the bed. Conrad walked in a couple minutes later

"what was that" when I didn't respond "i'm sorry ok i'm a dick" I didn't even look up at him when I responded, still facing the wall "glad you're aware of it, look I'm tired I just wanna go to bed can we talk about this tomorrow" I close my eyes putting my hand on my stomach a Silent tears running down my cheek.

he didn't put up a fight. I could hear him go to the closet and change. I fell asleep at some time I had such a long day. I need to sleep to clear my head.