do you hate me

In the morning, me and Conrad, stayed in bed, just holding each other

"We need to talk about this" I was the first one to talk. turning so my chin was resting on his chest so we were looking at each other.

"Are you going to keep it"

"would you hate me if I wanted to"

"I could never hate you ,i love you " brushing a piece of hair behind my ear making me smile. It's been awhile since he told me those three words, I missed it, I missed him. i know he was scared so was i.

"whatever you decide, I respect your wishes I'll be here every step of the way" It shocked me he said that I thought he was gonna be angry at me but he is actually understanding.

"are you 100% sure you're pregnant"

"Yeah, actually give me a second" I got up and went through my bag to find the photo. sitting down on the bed as he sat up, I hesitated before giving it to him. I saw how the second he realise what the photo was. A smile appeared on its face.

"This is our baby"

I nodded

he caught me off guard by him kissing me

"Everything is gonna be okay I promise " I smile, has hands on both sides of my face, then he kiss me again. I wish I could believe it though.

when connie was looking for a movie, i went to the bathroom. i looked at my self in the mirror. i lifted my oversized T-shirt to show a tiny bump not noticeable to anyone but me. a small smile came across my face

i sat down on the tiles resting my head against the wall, what am i doing. last summer i was living my best life going to party's having fun with my boyfriend. going for swims with j and Steven at the beach, night swims with my sister and showing her how to do makeup, witch she always wanted me to show her how to do. i remember when me and con got drunk on the beach and went skinny dipping at 2am those where the times when every day was filled with smiling and laughing.

now i'm pregnant. sitting on the floor of the bathroom. wandering how the hell i'm going to tell my mum who has always counted on me to be the responsible one.

oh how the times have changed

in the morning i ran to the bathroom to empty the content of my stomach yet again, i must have woken Connie up because he walked into the bathroom to help me by holding my hair up

After I was done, i sat on the cold floor, my head resting back onto the wall "that was disgusting, sorry i woke you up" he just smiled and took a seat beside me " I wasn't asleep and plus it's not the first time i have had to deal with this" i let out a chuckle "so you have gotten other girls pregnant then" he just laughed, i turn to him and smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.